Capitalism does live on , But ?

• Toyz
  • 05-28-2016, 08:43 AM
Hmmmmmm, you use the word Cunt like it's a bad thing. If the same scenario would be applied to a man he would be known as a successful business person. Interesting. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I never said it was a negative...you made that implication...I just supply the data. Do you think I should modify it to say "Successful Stone Cold Cunt"? Although I think the term "successful" would be highly subjective & not a true accounting for all included in the survey. Would you agree thats a fair accounting?
You know,at the end of the day,it really doesn't matter sugar. Just interesting how the mindset of the corporate world and the hobby world intertwine.
  • Toyz
  • 05-28-2016, 08:54 AM
You know,at the end of the day,it really doesn't matter sugar. Just interesting how the mindset of the corporate world and the hobby world intertwine. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I don't think they do actually. One is peddling goods on the side of the road, the other is the primary structure of Amercian (and global) Commerce.

That's funny! Don't forget - this is the oldest profession - since the beginning of time!!!
  • Toyz
  • 05-28-2016, 09:07 AM
That's funny! Don't forget - this is the oldest profession - since the beginning of time!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You misinterpret (as you often do), YES it is the oldest profession, and it always will be...and its always been a "peddling goods by the side of the road" endeavor. And its best suited as a temp job, not a lifetime career play.

Prove me wrong...go downtown...rent an office space...and Put up "AUSTIN ELLENS PROSTITUTE SERVICES". Let me know how it works out? Side question, is your goal in life to be the Oldest Hoogar in the Oldest Profession?

You know - if it were legal- I would. !!!! Wish this were Amsterdam but it's not
And as far as being the oldest hoogar - why not!!! I'm having a blast!!
  • Toyz
  • 05-28-2016, 09:22 AM
You know - if it were legal- I would. !!!! Wish this were Amsterdam but it's not
And as far as being the oldest hoogar - why not!!! I'm having a blast!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
THATS the spirit! And you can always move...but you might want to check out the conditions for Amsterdam Hoogars before making that move. Just sayin'.

Oh noooooo, I don't want to move-I love Austin but I would love it if the mindset of Europeans regarding sex could be incorporated here. Although, alot of us have it there's well, the -you know-the religious right folks.
My hooker math must be off...when gas went up.. I LOWERED my rates to help even it out

Nice to see you posting Metal Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Hi Vicki...

Pussy is a commodity. The owners of the commodity that let ya'll rent it aren't all trying to have it rented out 3+ times a day. If she does, totally cool then the volume may be viable for her.

When a chick has limited availability or only will accept one or two appointments a day then there isn't really any motivation to increase volume. The number of appointments she will accept bottlenecks any additional funds she might earn from volume.
Hi Angel,
2 appts a day (5 days a week ?) = $ 156,000 yearly...
1 appt a day (5 days a week ?) $ 78,000 yearly...
Addtional appts would be considered "icing on the cake"... your expenses have been met , profit increases .... ??? if profit is not the motivator your prices should reflect as " User Friendly " ... IMHO...

The girl that ya'll linked to obviously isn't available all the time and honestly would pull the majority of her clients off EROS if she does advertise there. She isn't pricing herself out of Austin as a whole by a long shot. She just needs to target her potential client base. Believe it or not not all hobbyists are OPEC only. Originally Posted by SA Angel
I am not a member of OPEC.... Honestly many ladies , as a result of " OPEC Friendly" ,. did very well during that time...
....... Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
I know I know ...
DD - you crack me up when I can understand you! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
If'n yew thinck me havvin' ta jack off is funny, hunny, jus' be awares, Ah dun jacked off 5 times inna last 24 hours. If'n Ah had ta pay fer 5 hoogers in 24 hours, I'd be broke as hell all tha damm time, e'en if Ah wuz ta be crown royally Tha Lord God King Boofoo O' Tha Lowballrs.
Metal, I thought that was you the other day when I did my news paper run for extra Hobby funds:

They have their rates, I have my rates ... and I don't haggle or negotiate my rates ... is all I am saying.
Just a curious bystander....standing next to the bush behind the tree...

Did the ATF, raise her rates again?

Does any of the providers ( you book with) ....say " oh thanks".".I read your thread about lowering rates, and I drive a top of the line Mercedes-Benz, also a lake front condo, a maid, a penthouse in New York.....and I have blown half of Austin Elite".

Anyone....please providers speak up?????...if this formula works...speak up.....just one provider

Lower rates, raises rates, im just watching with binoculars on......I moved over to tree now....
Just a curious bystander....standing next to the bush behind the tree...
Hi Lisa

Did the ATF, raise her rates again?
No
Does any of the providers ( you book with) ....say " oh thanks"."I read your thread about lowering rates, - Yes . Now my rate is - LOWER !
and I drive a top of the line Mercedes-Benz, also a lake front condo, a maid, a penthouse in New York..... No, and I do not either ...
and I have blown half of Austin Elite". Really ???

Anyone....please providers speak up?????...if this formula works...speak up.....just one provider
Formula ???

Lower rates, raises rates, im just watching with binoculars on......I moved over to tree now.... Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

I didn't ask ladies to lower rates ? I stated ( key notes below) specifically -->
I expect this will be a self destruction post
I am not going to negotiate ...
I am saying the rates you are asking are out of line ... ( My opinion )
I am no longer contributing to / assisting in an artificially inflated local bubble
Well said MS.
  • Toyz
  • 05-29-2016, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Hey Lisa, good morning. A question if I might...what is YOUR current formula? Is it working? Can you see it with your binoculars or do I need to make it LARGER?