A call for more decorum from the political forum Republicans

Sorry IBExtremist. Not true.

Just like tossing one candy wrapper is technically a crime, it is far less onerous or evil than a mass murderer.

In the same way my relatively few--and mostly fairly mild--insults are nowhere near as onerous or evil as your mountain of verbal diarrhea.

I make no pretense that I am better than the vast majority on here. Better than a small select few of the nut jobs here? Well yes--based upon the stupidity and vulgarity some of them post--I am better.

Sorry if that feeds your inferiority complex.
Originally Posted by Old-T

Get your drunk ass out of my yard, boy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBM48uF35ms
  • Old-T
  • 09-04-2016, 04:52 PM
Hey IIFFy, you are better than that! You have a bigger collection of redneck videos than anyone I know--you don't need to keep playing the same one over and over!

(Or is that Papa IIFFy and the family gets royalties?)
Hey IIFFy, you are better than that! You have a bigger collection of redneck videos than anyone I know--you don't need to keep playing the same one over and over!

(Or is that Papa IIFFy and the family gets royalties?)

I'm sure you girls woke up with each others panties on, in the morning...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL3Xru2kj1E
I assume you consider me one of the 2%.

Your words will go unheeded. I doubt anyone but the most delusional conservative actually thinks Trump is going to win this thing, though they may talk a big game and say differently online.

Attacking, name-calling... it's a sign of desperation. Gloating (which I've seen you do frequently) isn't helping your cause either. Hillary winning isn't a measure of voter approval, it's more a measure of how less liked Trump is by voters. So it's not a Dem victory, half of you can't stand the bitch.

You should be cautious. Just like Bush's failures caused Obama and the Dems to come to power in 2008, if Hillary fucks up (highly likely) then in 4 or 8 years, the GOP will again take back control, provided they don't fuck up the nomination again. Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie

I've gloated a time or two but that's' nothing compared to the insanity of the majority of Republicans that post here. Maybe I should be glad that they've used this as an outlet instead of getting all Taliban on society. I also believe they're acting out with all the incessant name calling as a way to deal with the inevitable Trump loss on Taco Tuesday. I'm guessing they can already feel it so maybe i should be more understanding. I dunno.
I've gloated a time or two but that's' nothing compared to the insanity of the majority of Republicans that post here. Maybe I should be glad that they've used this as an outlet instead of getting all Taliban on society. I also believe they're acting out with all the incessant name calling as a way to deal with the inevitable Trump loss on Taco Tuesday. I'm guessing they can already feel it so maybe i should be more understanding. I dunno. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Prissy Sissy the Gloater, wants to get all philosophical and tell us TRUMP won't win...

FUCK Prissy Sissy, she might like it
Sorry IBExtremist. Not true.

Just like tossing one candy wrapper is technically a crime, it is far less onerous or evil than a mass murderer.

In the same way my relatively few--and mostly fairly mild--insults are nowhere near as onerous or evil as your mountain of verbal diarrhea.

I make no pretense that I am better than the vast majority on here. Better than a small select few of the nut jobs here? Well yes--based upon the stupidity and vulgarity some of them post--I am better.

Sorry if that feeds your inferiority complex.
But your lying ass didn't just "toss one candy wrapper", did, ya, Old-THUMPER? Your lying ass started a flame thread or two, didn't ya, Old-THUMPER? Go diddle yourself with hildebeest's broomstick, Old-THUMPER, maybe it it'll sober your sorry, drunken ass up, you lying, supercilious cunt.
  • Old-T
  • 09-04-2016, 05:41 PM
One or two. Maybe. But you have a few thousand to your discredit.

Most the one you say I started actually started when you overreacted to people pointing out the truth about things like you Condom Man avatar. Well meaning, truthful posts that you went ballistic meltdown on.

Most the one you say I started actually started when you overreacted to people pointing out the truth about things like you Condom Man avatar. Well meaning, truthful posts that you went ballistic meltdown on.
You're a congenital and hypocritical liar, Old-THUMPER. You've spewed hundreds if not thousands of insults in this forum, Old-THUMPER, as is this instant exemplified in your ignorant but revealing post, Old-THUMPER.

Most the one you say I started actually started when you overreacted to people pointing out the truth about things like you Condom Man avatar. Well meaning, truthful posts that you went ballistic meltdown on. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a bevel headed sap sucker too.
  • Old-T
  • 09-04-2016, 06:23 PM
Poor little Bimbo. You have been reading too much of IB's drivel. You are starting to sound like him, and that is NOT a complement.
Poor little Bimbo. You have been reading too much of IB's drivel. You are starting to sound like him, and that is NOT a complement. Originally Posted by Old-T
Meanwhile, you'd be sounding like the wine sotted drunkard you have always been, Old-THUMPER. Everyone here knows that Ol' THUNDERBIRD wine would be the drink that inspired you to choose your ECCIE handle, Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 09-04-2016, 06:28 PM
You're a congenital and hypocritical liar, Old-THUMPER. You've spewed hundreds if not thousands of insults in this forum, Old-THUMPER, as is this instant exemplified in your ignorant but revealing post, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are changing the topic and the groundrules IBMeltdown. Your hypothesis was flame wars started, and I start very few of them. Now you change it to insults--quite a different thing. But that's what we expect of you, inconsistency and cheating. It's who you are. When you spew your homophobic potty insults then YOU start the flame war, not me. And my insults are just retaliation in kind. So even those are in reality your fault.
Poor little Bimbo. You have been reading too much of IB's drivel. You are starting to sound like him, and that is NOT a complement. Originally Posted by Old-T

You're just a brick...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf1hlzQnc88
[COLOR="blue]"You are changing the topic and the groundrules IBMeltdown. Your hypothesis was flame wars started, and I start very few of them. Now you change it to insults--quite a different thing. But that's what we expect of you, inconsistency and cheating. It's who you are. When you spew your homophobic potty insults then YOU start the flame war, not me. And my insults are just retaliation in kind. So even those are in reality your fault.[/COLOR] Originally Posted by Old-T
Again you'd be a lying' wine sotted drunkard, Old-THUMPER; now, to redeem yourself, you're obligated to cite these "thousands" of flame threads you lyingly claim I started, Old-THUMPER, and your lying ass cannot do that. HINT: to date, I've only started 301 threads in this forum and 98% of those are not flame threads, Old-THUMPER, which proves you're a fucking, lying, hypocritical SOB, Old-THUMPER.
So let's see... Page 2? Yep, we're now into projectile name calling.

Yep.