Men being passed around like a piece of meat?

All you need is your toothbrush, baby! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Lucky Me, Just so happens I have a brand new toothbrush to bring
how do I get signed up for this "club"?!?!?!
Men are naturally sluts. They are just waiting for the opportunity.

Will I be needing a overnite bag for this MISSION or will you be just be keeping me NAKED

Oh My, I'm under Lana Originally Posted by Rcoop361
No overnight bag would be needed. In my fantasy, you're naked and chained. Preferably maybe struggling a little bit with your bonds. Until the women come in, one on one or in twos and threes, and put you under their spell.

You see, this is a romantic fantasy of sorts. Otherwise, it would just be a nasty interlude with women pulling a train on you.

Whoops. Did I just write that?

If you're a part of a harem, though, you would be comfortable. And well fed. If you're cold, maybe a loin cloth. Or a piece of fur draped over your well oiled body.

Objectified? Well, yes! Somewhat!

Grin. (Still surprised no one has suggested that this is a disgusting and maybe degrading thought! Although it certainly makes me smile to think about it!)

If you're a part of a harem, though, you would be comfortable. And well fed. If you're cold, maybe a loin cloth. Or a piece of fur draped over your well oiled body.

Grin. (Still surprised no one has suggested that this is a disgusting and maybe degrading thought! Although it certainly makes me smile to think about it!) Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I think I am just a surprised in how you expected it to turn out! Perhaps this should explain why some men have such a hard time understanding why it is problem for women.
Oh Elisabeth,
You never know what will come out of your devious mind,
that's why we love you!!!!!!!!!!!
No overnight bag would be needed. In my fantasy, you're naked and chained. Preferably maybe struggling a little bit with your bonds. Until the women come in, one on one or in twos and threes, and put you under their spell.

You see, this is a romantic fantasy of sorts. Otherwise, it would just be a nasty interlude with women pulling a train on you.

Whoops. Did I just write that?

Grin. (Still surprised no one has suggested that this is a disgusting and maybe degrading thought! Although it certainly makes me smile to think about it!) Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Something tells me that I have just jumped into the bottomless end of the pool, LOL
  • JROD
  • 06-17-2011, 05:50 AM
I, for one, am deeply hurt by the idea of this scenerio. The thought of being used as a sexual object really turns my stomach, and threatens my very being.

I just need to be held right now.

NOT!!!!!!

Sign me up for the harem!
I'm in! Sign me up!
Boltfan, you are exactly the person I thought of when I was thinking of a piece of meat being pasted around by a bunch of women.

Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I like to think I'd qualify as a piece of meat...wouldn't you agree, Kayla? And I'd have no problem with it...
if the harem playtoy is there of his own choosing, willing to give all of himself to the women, that's one thing. and probably the guy wouldnt mind be thought of as a sex object.

if the harem playtoy was kidnapped and forced to be there, being taken at other's choosing, that's a whole different thing. and after being forced to be their sexual playtoy for days and nights and days and nights and..., i would imagine that most men would chafe at not being free to decide what they wanted to be and what they wanted to do. just as would any woman placed into this kind of situation.

sexual freedom is one thing.
sexual enslavement is another.

i'll take the former over the latter.
OK, EW

Since he's offended, pencil me into your harem in lieu of dlites.
Mmmmmmmmm...Beef
Ride me hard and put me up wet.
I think one of the other differences is who is being penetrated. I think in most cases, anyone who is chained up and is going to be penetrated will be against the idea.

As for me, I would not be interested. I prefer to chose who I am with. You have to remember, not all of the women will be attractive.