protest on 490 WTF

Busting a Nut a day keep the Protester away
Hope the dry cleaners have everyone’s attire ready. It’s a tremendous celebration of an amazing recovery from a huge pandemic whew

95 humid , sunny day

enjoy laying on the pavement

these are some world leaders in the making
its going to be hilarious if someone

hopefully a couple of semis

cant stand waiting in traffic

and goes ballistic

someone on their last nerve

hey

lets go lay in front of that truck

with the spastic guy behind the wheel
RPD thinking block ways to walk to 490 with ROC DPW trucks

in the news Monday, City MACK dump n garbage trucks stolen as RPD watched.
NYS troopers on 490 LTFAO at RPD
Lovely "please return are trucks, we are not this type of people",
Hoping for a good turnout so i can get a good pick of the potential whores.
Hoping for a good turnout so i can get a good pick of the potential whores. Originally Posted by 12InchClock

Protestors don't work even as whores. They're all on the public dole.
Protestors don't work even as whores. They're all on the public dole. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
I saw a few girls from cityxguide actually at the first big protest downtown, to my surprise.
I saw a few girls from cityxguide actually at the first big protest downtown, to my surprise. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Were you out protesting and burning down the town...
Were you out protesting and burning down the town... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Nope. I live near downtown. Alot of bystanders were just there to watch and get footage. It was an interesting site to see. Plus quite a few ebony hotties were in attendance. Always a plus.
Mounted Patrol ! Whew

When the Indians (Native Americans) light the tires on I-90, it is to close down the thruway, it is because the Indians actually own the land.
RPD is now looking to not stop the protest from moving from MLK park to 490. NYS troopers do not plan on stopping traffic. on 490. Bet troopers give in stop traffic. Before Freddy Sue bridge needs ta be closed for a week ta scrap em off ...

this so dumb, lock em up on a mental health check