Review Minka. NCNS

It's all good DK.

You are absolutely correct, I was being a bit sarcastic. Just a part of my dry humor. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I usually would not respond to any negativity but I do want to apologize for showing up to my room at 905 for our 9 am appointment due to the fact that I had to sit in the ER with my daughter because of a poisonous spider bite not only to not get any sleep so I can get ready and rush out to you to make sure I made our appointment . This is the only response I'll make I do want to apologize for your time being wasted though . Have a great evening . Fyi if you want to reschedule I'm open to discussing a make up session with a review special for your time which I don't offer 😘
Thank you for your apology but looking back at our text, you gave me the room number and asked me to come on up at 0900 which I did but you were not there so I don't understand why you would ask me to do that if you weren't there. I waited and texted you, called you and no answer and at 0915 decided to leave. I can further attest that I left the parking lot at 0921 which is the time that was printed on my parking ticket.

No hard feelings. I'm also open to discuss a session at regular rate. No need for any special rate of any kind but thanks for offering it.

I usually would not respond to any negativity but I do want to apologize for showing up to my room at 905 for our 9 am appointment due to the fact that I had to sit in the ER with my daughter because of a poisonous spider bite not only to not get any sleep so I can get ready and rush out to you to make sure I made our appointment . This is the only response I'll make I do want to apologize for your time being wasted though . Have a great evening . Fyi if you want to reschedule I'm open to discussing a make up session with a review special for your time which I don't offer 😘 Originally Posted by Minka Nyomi
  • 12-31-2015, 06:27 AM
I know this was hard for you to post man. From a person who never has anything bad to say about anyone, and can see the good in any provider/person.. short or tall...fat or skinny and of any race I'm sorry for your experience.

On top of that, you scheduled a multi hour appointment which I would figure most ladies would prefer. Not like you booked a half hour. Smh that sucks

Don't let one clearly horrible experience stop you. Call your ATF Pistol, and Go get back on the horse man! make sure you report back and let us know if she still has...so I can go see her..... lol
Man, that sucks, but eventually happens to all of us.... Now go have make up sex with that hottie and write a review for us to read😁
I had to cancel my appointment with Minka this morning due to a sinus infection. Besides feeling like shit, antihistamines are my sexual kryptonite. She was very understanding and kind. I offered to bring her the donation for canceling at the last minute but she told me to re-schedule when I got over it. Now that say's a lot about her. I think I'm going to like her.
I had to cancel my appointment with Minka this morning due to a sinus infection. Besides feeling like shit, antihistamines are my sexual kryptonite. She was very understanding and kind. I offered to bring her the donation for canceling at the last minute but she told me to re-schedule when I got over it. Now that say's a lot about her. I think I'm going to like her. Originally Posted by johnclark
I would have to agree, that gesture is pretty outstanding!
I think I'm going to like her. Originally Posted by johnclark
i normally don't get involved in this chit, but johnclark and whodwho...you all REALLY need to try to reschedule with her...she is the REAL deal and i'll leave it at that...review is forthcoming