Ladies, Sucking Cock: You There to Suck Cock or Get the Cum?

I can't speak of the other girls but I love Both. Making them hard with just your tounge then sucking it dry.. yyyyuuummmm
No problem, sugar. It's not me who wants to read these things anyway.

jfred is poor these days, btw. But pointing that out repeatedly is a bit rude and not very interesting. Like Ginger says, stop being mean to me. Originally Posted by jfred

Agreed...peace.
Edited due to Juan Pablo de Marco's post...
i normally find you amusing jpdm, but that is just fucking rude.

your ignore button broken?
Yeah, nice drive-by de Marco. For once, a subject about which I would've liked to hear from more of the ladies.

Thanks for the chilling effect.
  • jfred
  • 08-03-2010, 08:07 PM
Yeah, nice drive-by de Marco... Originally Posted by gashpump
Eh, it's his M.O.

That was classless jp. Don't tell us what other people say in their PM's, okay? If the lady wants to participate let her show her handle.

No subtlety, no humor, no class.

And gaspump's remark reminds me that there ARE people who want to participate in threads like this. I'm through jabbing txcwby about his freebie sex-talk service here.

We're supposed to have fun, dude.
I agree man that was cool to do.
to fathom one w/out the other is absurd, to do it all is to have a ball (no pun intended) it's like eating an Almond KISS without tasting the chocolate or getting the Nut!
Attached Images File Type: jpg amateur_allure_teen_lexi_blows-007.jpg (9.1 KB, 1297 views)
i normally find you amusing jpdm, but that is just fucking rude.

your ignore button broken? Originally Posted by monkmonk
Guess I'm glad I went home yesterday and missed whatever happened.
It's telling how a woman's expression in the cocksucking vids online let you know when it's the CIM moment. Not a word needs to be said and the mute button can be activated, but some of the jobbers have an expression of "Crap, it's THAT time!" or her eyes suddenly tear up. Others just keep slurping away either happy to feel it happening or focused on the 'job' at hand.
FIRST - uuhh...why is there so much drama in this thread?

SECOND - isn't this thread about CIM ??

THIRD - Shall we start a thread on CUM Maintenance? Like Really guys....don't eat garlic infested pasta w/i 24 hours of getting sucked.

BOTTOM LINE:
SWEET AND FRESH CUM (grapefruit....and believe it or not, melon or mago)!.....is much more enjoyable.....than as is...uh...onion or dark pesto...cum.

there you have it....
What about Vitamin E, does that help, with the taste or just the amount?
Does a guy who is a vegatarian, does his cum taste better?
If so I may consider becoming one.
  • jfred
  • 08-06-2010, 07:21 AM
...If so I may consider becoming one. Originally Posted by lilsmurf
So, it seems bitter to you now?
For the record, vegetarians DO taste better. Vegans taste best.

Might I suggest:
http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-ne...ike-apple-pie/
Krusty posted this in another thread. Its the REAL reason women do CIM