what are you looking forward to this holiday season?

Thank you for this info! It will be put to good use! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
My pleasure! That's awesome!
Taking disabled kids flying to look at Christmas lights from the air.
  • BLM69
  • 11-11-2015, 09:33 PM
Moving out of Dallas! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Why you leaving Dallas? Where you headed to?
I like the holiday spirit it puts everyone in. I also am looking forward to giving back and doing the Angel Tree gifts for kids in need. It makes my Christmas every year.
Fireplace, kids, grandbabies, cooking, cold weather, decorations & blankets! Hopefully snow as well.
Decorating for Christmas!!
  • !VI!
  • 11-12-2015, 04:20 AM
creampies... and lots of facials ... no point in lying about it
  • !VI!
  • 11-12-2015, 04:21 AM
Taking disabled kids flying to look at Christmas lights from the air. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
awww... this right here touched a special place in my vagina ... you are so amazing von
QUOTE=trexxxs;1057434038]One thing I miss from my years up north is going to the tree farm the day after Thanksgiving, cutting down a tree, and decorating it. And baking cookies for the SO's annual cookie party.[/QUOTE]

You can still do that here..there are a few tree farms around. One up by pottsboro called Elf's. You get to go out and cut it yourself.
Im looking forward to my new niece or nephew that will be here December 5th. Being with my family and loved ones. Watching the movie Elf, and the favorite Chevy chase National Lampoons christmas vacation. And hopefully making some snowman. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
How many movie lines I can quote from Christmas Vacation movie! Love the Christmas Story marathon too!
I'm a little backwards. I ask for ONE day to be left the hell alone! No holiday guilt-trips, no family rebellions. Just a well stocked fireplace, bottle of wine, pipe and either some Christmas tunes or old holiday movie(s) like Holiday Inn, White Christmas (I like Bing) or The Bishop's Wife.
I'm a little backwards. I ask for ONE day to be left the hell alone! No holiday guilt-trips, no family rebellions. Just a well stocked fireplace, bottle of wine, pipe and either some Christmas tunes or old holiday movie(s) like Holiday Inn, White Christmas (I like Bing) or The Bishop's Wife. Originally Posted by Hercules
You need to look into Festivus.
Love the Christmas Story marathon too! Originally Posted by tortpicker
I'm finally getting myself that full sized leg lamp for Christmas this year. Been wanting one for years and found it!
You need to look into Festivus. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Unfortunately my decorations but the Griswold's to shame. No festivus pole to be found.
Booo...
By the way I'm obsessed with your avatar.

I'm looking forward to seeing my son who is away from home in college. Originally Posted by L.A.