Deposits - No refunds for any reason

There are two times I pay a deposit.

1. If we are flying some place or a provider is flying to me I will either pay fkr her ticket or advance the funds.

If she is driving long distance I may advance gas $$.

Meeting a provider has always been easy especially when I inbox them first from ECCIE or other review sites.

If a provider insists on a deposit I have plenty of regulars are willing to see me.
Really. Lol... I mean really. You'd actually expect that guys would come on here and say they paid a deposit, ( and yes even guys who say publicly they'd NEVER do that? Thats like expecting guys , (or especially ladies) to say that they barebacked during their dates. I mean we all know it happens on occasion anyway. Not many are volunteering it though.. Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
I guess you don't read too many reviews then. There's all kinds of refuse out there by guys stating that they did BBFS. But you are right, I don't think the ladies are going to put under reviews that they did BBFS. I also think that most of the ladies that require deposits have a NRP anyway, not that that matters on this site. Usually, guys who pay a deposit do not get to review their experience because they never did see the provider for a session!

There are two times I pay a deposit.

1. If we are flying some place or a provider is flying to me I will either pay fkr her ticket or advance the funds.

If she is driving long distance I may advance gas $$.

Meeting a provider has always been easy especially when I inbox them first from ECCIE or other review sites.

If a provider insists on a deposit I have plenty of regulars are willing to see me. Originally Posted by Fizley
Going with what the OP has said, what happens whenever a provider whom you paid in advance for gas or to fly out the come see you decided not to come for whatever reason, then stated that deposits are non-refundable? Do you just chalk it up to cost of the hobby or do you refrain from seeing a provider who The states that in their ad or in communication with you?
I guess you don't read too many reviews then. There's all kinds of refuse out there by guys stating that they did BBFS. But you are right, I don't think the ladies are going to put under reviews that they did BBFS. I also think that most of the ladies that require deposits have a NRP anyway, not that that matters on this site. Usually, guys who pay a deposit do not get to review their experience because they never did see the provider for a session!

Going with what the OP has said, what happens whenever a provider whom you paid in advance for gas or to fly out the come see you decided not to come for whatever reason, then stated that deposits are non-refundable? Do you just chalk it up to cost of the hobby or do you refrain from seeing a provider who The states that in their ad or in communication with you? Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I read plenty of reviews, and not just in the KC area. Sure their are guys who are blatently bold about it, but it happens a lot more then you see. I think the larger % of ladies that do FMTU make good, or word would get out quickly. I mean would you honor a no review policy if you got screwed over? I wouldn't. It would certainly show up in the mens lounge or somewhere...
I would Hazzard a guess that NCNS happen a lot more to the ladies then men.
With most of the guys it is a frustrating waste of time and effort but not money. A nice apology from the lady and an offer to try and reschedule with minor discount would go a long way. With the lady especially the visitors they have travel expenses, hotels etc. and many based whether to visit on prebooks. That being said there are bad actors on both sides. I'd be in the not likely to pay a deposit camp but maybe. If I could find enough info on the lady, the deposit was minor (10%).
Really?? WTF?? I'm starting to see this more and more from upper middle scale providers. Thoughts anyone? Originally Posted by hounddog

I'm not sure about the exact definition of "scale." However, most legit SW will refund you if they cancel, but not if you do. Some of the more decent ones will refund you if you cancel more than 48 hours in advance, or they will put your deposit towards a future appointment within the next few months. Someone who steals money from you is not a SW; that's called a "thief."
I don't pay a deposit, I look at like this maybe should pay me put up insurance bond after I prittly well known in here.
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2023, 10:29 PM
That's like getting the pussy today and paying later, that wouldn't happen just like I wouldn't pay any deposits
Really?? WTF?? I'm starting to see this more and more from upper middle scale providers. Thoughts anyone? Originally Posted by hounddog
Buy a VIP membership of eccie maybe some other sight as well, trust me I have read thousand of reviews good and bad, there is zero real reviews that are good where the guy pay a deposit. Many required cash before services even this is risky but I have done it been burn as well is reward.
Because the guys that normally pay a deposit don’t write reviews, I ask for deposit and get them all the time I’ve never scammed anyone never would, but trust me plenty of guys pay them with zero issues!
Because the guys that normally pay a deposit don’t write reviews, I ask for deposit and get them all the time I’ve never scammed anyone never would, but trust me plenty of guys pay them with zero issues! Originally Posted by Cendell M

The deposit is for you takes bath otherwise you wouldn't take a bath ever gross?
The deposit is for you takes bath otherwise you wouldn't take a bath ever gross? Originally Posted by Ripmany
What???
Because the guys that normally pay a deposit don’t write reviews, I ask for deposit and get them all the time I’ve never scammed anyone never would, but trust me plenty of guys pay them with zero issues! Originally Posted by Cendell M
That is because when not if they get burned for paying deposits, those guys are not going to admit it as they do not want to cause waves. There is not one provider who is going to say that she charges a deposit and there were a few times where she has kept the deposit and not gone through with a session.

The question is, why do you charge a deposit? Is it because a particular hobbyist who has contacted you is known to NCNS? If that is the case, why set with him to begin with? Is it because you need some upfront money so that you can pay for a room? If so, if you cannot afford to pay for your own stuff without having to charge a deposit beforehand, you might want to rethink being a provider.

Bottom line, if you screen properly, know how to handle your finances properly and are not a scammer yourself, there is really no legit reason for charging a deposit. I encourage you to get just one of the multiple clients who pay at deposit to see you admit it on this thread.
I would Hazzard a guess that NCNS happen a lot more to the ladies then men.
With most of the guys it is a frustrating waste of time and effort but not money. A nice apology from the lady and an offer to try and reschedule with minor discount would go a long way. With the lady especially the visitors they have travel expenses, hotels etc. and many based whether to visit on prebooks. That being said there are bad actors on both sides. I'd be in the not likely to pay a deposit camp but maybe. If I could find enough info on the lady, the deposit was minor (10%). Originally Posted by hairyhoudini
Time is money for both the ladies and the gentleman.

I disagree with a traveling provider having to charge a deposit so she can recover traveling and hotel expenses. If she does not have the money to cover initial expenses herself, she should stay home and provide there. Although, she was still have hotel expenses. Maybe those clients are not dependable regulars who she knows is going to really see her whenever she visits, so she has to charge a deposit to make sure that they do. If that is the case, then her definition of good clients needs to come into question.
I realized this not only in this business but when a business tell there don't trust me but I need to trust them I going to be fuck over good. I don't pay deposit to provide but I have been screw over by people say need trust me.
See but you started a new deposit thread even after you posted on this on! Make it make sense