Interesting Tid-Bit From Our New Friends, The Persians

If Obama can't handle the mess he helped create then he should step aside and let an adult do the job. Obama's top advisor grew up in Iran. As for your misreading of history, there are three courses of action if you think that Muslims want to take over the world; confront them and put the genie back in the bottle, contain them and allow them to go no further, or capitulate and let them do as they please without restriction. Which one is in the best interest of the American people? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I don't think the muslims want to take over the world admiral. I suppose there is some tiny psychotic minority of muslims who want to take over the world....sort of like there is some tiny psychotic minority of Christians who believe that all muslims want to take over the world...you know...like you.

Now, tell us all about your plans to contain the muslims and allow them to go no further. I will wait for what will no doubt be a dazzlingly brilliant and nuanced plan from you. Knock us all dead with your acumen.