Encounter: Pretty Bebe at Just Relax Spa is a good sport

Originally Posted by U.F.O.
Now we’re talking!
Doubles sound fun, I wonder if I could just pay the door fee once and have one of the girls come in right after the massage part. Originally Posted by (GHOST)
For me, two would be on very special occasion only. If i did, I would see if I could pay just one door fee. But now you have me actually thinking about it.
Doubles sound fun, I wonder if I could just pay the door fee once and have one of the girls come in right after the massage part. Originally Posted by (GHOST)
I done that a few times. I call it "4-hands on the flip". It's best to have some rapport with the main massage girl and have it arranged prior, usually at the end of your 1st meeting for next time or when you first get to the room on your 2nd visit. Also meeting the 2nd girl at some point also helps too.
I done that a few times. I call it "4-hands on the flip". It's best to have some rapport with the main massage girl and have it arranged prior, usually at the end of your 1st meeting for next time or when you first get to the room on your 2nd visit. Also meeting the 2nd girl at some point also helps too. Originally Posted by RadioHam
Probably a good idea to always meet the other girls after a session. You can start planning your doubles event right then and there!
Bebe is a NO repeat for me. Here’s why…