OHHHHH I'M EXCITED TO SAY....... ;-)

Great way of putting it!!! That's another way to also view providers posts.
Pretty much anything any provider posts is an advertisement for themselves one way or another. I certainly don't mind...I feel like any posts, any pics, anything useful to me in helping decide on who to visit is a worthwhile post. Even if it's a threAD that's fine with me too (what isn't?). It's information or it might just be interesting. Post away!! Originally Posted by L.A.
Pretty much anything any provider posts is an advertisement for themselves one way or another. I certainly don't mind...I feel like any posts, any pics, anything useful to me in helping decide on who to visit is a worthwhile post. Even if it's a threAD that's fine with me too (what isn't?). It's information or it might just be interesting. Post away!! Originally Posted by L.A.
I'm so totally going to post a new thread when I straighten my hair.
L.A. pretty much summed up how I feel, as well. So long as a girl isn't firing off "personal news reports" every hour on the hour (ie: "Hey....I just walked my dog so....Come See Me!")

So if it's classified as a threAD, so what? Seeing Mia's little news blurb gave me cause to pause and check out the pic of that new piercing (very nice btw) and then take a look her showcase over as well (also, very nice....some really sexxy pics). So anyways....congrats on the new "jewelry", Mia

• DSK
  • 04-29-2015, 05:27 PM
I thought it was worthy of a post. Plus, your other post led me to look at your pictures, and you look hot!!! So thanks, whatever the classification of your post turns out to be.
I don't mind at all, she just wasn't very coy about it.

She announced a service offered and availability, which constitutes an ad. I joked about it. Bitches need to chill, both the male and female type.
I had no issues with her thread- if you get to know Mia she's a drama free person and one of the coolest ladies I have met in the biz bar none -trust me she had no means to cause any type of drama- heck she rarely post in Co-ed for goodness sakes.
Agreed
I agree with the fact that most of the stuff us ladies post is advertising. That's why we are here, eight? Otherwise we'd lose the pics and just join in on the debauchery. You gotta be a little more thick-skinned when dealing with some of the guys here though because they can get ugly and going back and forth with them just makes it uglier 99% of the time. A threAD is a threAD and there's nothing wrong with that. i need to find a creative way to start one of my own. Lol.

nice piercing though hun!
Thank you Everyone! I question a lot because I don't post a lot on the boards. But I'm learning as I go!
Mia i bet that new tongue ring feels good!!! Gotta meet you soon!!!! And also i bet you and that CUTIE Keisha are a Damn good doubles session!!!!
Lol! Hope to meet you soon as well!
I'm digging the piercings (old and new) Mia. May your business be prosperous.
Thanks Honey! :-D