The Quotes of that Professor from...wait, Pennsylvania..? Oh, wow....

Russian Red?

. Originally Posted by WTF
NO, Roman Red.
Russian red.

Not with a bang ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
NO, Roman Red. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
at least we agree on that point.
One dick head. Why don't you post the stories of Amy Adams the actress giving up get first class seat to a uniform solider which did happen a few months ago Originally Posted by BigLouie
That was courageous of her because the rest of Hollywood may have frowned on her behavior.

The point with the the Drexel professor is that he defended his statement saying that our service members don't need first class seats, we need psych treatment. Unfortunately, a component of PTSD is the reception you recieve when returning home. Dave Grossman's books On Killing and On Combat examine this component comparing soldiers returning to parades in WW2 vs Vietnam vets being spit on at the airport. Spoiler alert: being treated like shit on return home from war exacerbates PTSD. No, we don't need your first class seat. We'll be fine w/out it. But the statement that an act of kindness toward a soldier made the professor want to vomit will not be helpful and actually may cause harm.

Keep in mind, this is the same professor that tweeted "All I want for Christmas is white genocide." He was not reprimanded by Drexel adminiatrators who agreed it was "just a joke".
(I mean who doesn't like a good genocide joke? Am I right?...In case you don't get the sarcasm, genocide is not funny.) The same professor wrote a paper saying how great Haiti is because they killed all white and mixed race people who did not escape the Haitian revolution. (I've been to Haiti, it is the biggest shit hole in the western hemisphere.)

The worst part is that the university condones this and he is currently indoctrinating the next generation of Americans.
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2017, 01:21 PM
Free speech is a bitch huh goodman0422?

Fox News and Tucker Carlson should have their respective asses kicked for giving this clown a platform...

He's free to say it. He's an idiot for suggesting it was a joke. If he's going to be a genocide supporting racist, he coukd at least own up to it and not claim he's just a poor misunderstood liberal.

He is responsible for what he says and no self respecting American should allow one cent of their tax dollars to pay the douche's salary.

Btw did you also support Trump's right to free speech? Or his supporters right to assemble?
No, you supported a woman getting pepper sprayed

Does that make you a piece of shit?
Not judging, just asking
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2017, 04:40 PM
He's free to say it. He's an idiot for suggesting it was a joke. If he's going to be a genocide supporting racist, he coukd at least own up to it and not claim he's just a poor misunderstood liberal.

He is responsible for what he says and no self respecting American should allow one cent of their tax dollars to pay the douche's salary.

Btw did you also support Trump's right to free speech? Or his supporters right to assemble?
No, you supported a woman getting pepper sprayed

Does that make you a piece of shit?
Not judging, just asking Originally Posted by goodman0422

I did not support her getting pepper sprayed , I just laughed about how she cried like a so called Snowflake.

Any more questions...do not hesitate to ask. If this dumb ass professor gets pepper sprayed and cries like a Snowflake, I'll make fun of him too.

Just because you can do and say stupid shit , does not mean I think it always prudent.
And why would that silly bitch go Trump rallying in Cali? That pepper spray is what is called a stupid tax. One meeds to know the their situtation before spewing bs with a bullhorn! Originally Posted by WTF
Why? Because it is a right protected by the US Constitution, maybe you've heard of it.

The stupid tax comment implies she deserved the pepper spray for her stupidity.

I do realize the duplicity of liberals combined with their low IQ allows them a certain latitude in interpreting their own hate speech so feel free to tell us how it means something else.
Its the same kind of fascist mentality that allows libs to build camps for their political foes.
McCain (on FNC's Outnumbered) is ready to kick that dude's ass. I'd pay good money to see her slap him silly Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
ms mccain is a bitch
I'd slap your gay sailor ass to the back of the plane and make you ride in the shitter! Originally Posted by WTF
Another "gay hater" posting on Eccie!

Unfortunately, a component of PTSD is the reception you recieve when returning home. Dave Grossman's books On Killing and On Combat examine this component comparing soldiers returning to parades in WW2 vs Vietnam vets being spit on at the airport. Spoiler alert: being treated like shit on return home from war exacerbates PTSD. Originally Posted by goodman0422

Since the 1990's the circumstances have been aggravated by the deployment of servicemembers who enlisted for "a job" and "training for future employment" who were thrust into urban combat after having been coddled by family and public education.

Furthermore, multiple deployments in a cyclical program have deepened those difficulties and delayed recovery from the distress they already suffered from previous deployment(s).

Eventually, "we" will be able to evaluate the comparison of S.E. Asia "re-deployments" with those of the Middle East and Afghanistan et al. My guess is the Middle East and Afghanistan et al will be a higher percentage of servicemembers ... which is also increased by a lower death rate based upon improved "battlefield medical care" and extraction capabilities to "safe medical facilities."
Amy Adams wants my 1.3" of dangling death ...
  • WTF
  • 04-02-2017, 08:16 AM
Why? Because it is a right protected by the US Constitution, maybe you've heard of it.

The stupid tax comment implies she deserved the pepper spray for her stupidity.

I do realize the duplicity of liberals combined with their low IQ allows them a certain latitude in interpreting their own hate speech so feel free to tell us how it means something else. Originally Posted by goodman0422
Again, I have no problem with people doing dumbass shit and suffering the consequence.

If say, she were to walk out in the middle of the freeway and get run over....I would not cry about her stupidity.

I said if the Professor got pepper sprayed for his verbiage , I'd have no problem with that. I have no problem if the perps who pepper spray suffer the consequence of their action.

Lucky for her, it was not in Florida and they did not have a gun and shoot her because they felt threatened!

Any more questions?

And for the record...Your low IQ of ignorance in a one on one setting might get you in some trouble...but this is the internet and you can talk all the shit you like here without much consequence.

Another "gay hater" posting on Eccie! Originally Posted by LexusLover
More like ANOTHER one that's still in the closet. Even after the lyin libs hero, odummer, lit the White House up in " rainbow " colors after SCOTUS " marriage " decision.