premature ejaculation..Help!

Usually, we'll get the first pop out within the first 10 minutes, orally or sexually..... Even if you can't pop the second time I do my damnest to get it out of you.... Some have even popped 3 times The fun is in the trying and not being a clock watcher..... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Three times huh, what's the record for you in an hour lol.
Three times huh, what's the record for you in an hour lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
You should cum find out.....
I will show you better than I can tell you....
Just a thought, if you may have noticed, the best advise from the ladies, is from a mature woman's point of view, no offense ladies. If you're scheduling with young "hot spinners", who for the most part are there to get your $$,with little or no regard to the satisfaction factor, try an experienced caring lady. JS

Hi Alyssa XOXO
You should cum find out.....
I will show you better than I can tell you.... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I think it'd be easier for you to tell me the record then show me a new one
This will sound strange, but roll your tongue on the roof of your mouth over and over again. Like others have said, if you are thinking too much about it, you will fill the jimmy in no time. Rolling your tongue does just that.

Good luck!
Just a thought, if you may have noticed, the best advise from the ladies, is from a mature woman's point of view, no offense ladies. If you're scheduling with young "hot spinners", who for the most part are there to get your $$,with little or no regard to the satisfaction factor, try an experienced caring lady. JS

Hi Alyssa XOXO Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze
Hey babe! Guess what, I'll be back up your way next month.....
I think it'd be easier for you to tell me the record then show me a new one Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Show you a "new one"....... Hmmmmmmm....
Three times huh, what's the record for you in an hour lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Myself I think was 4 in the 1st hour and lost count after that. I'm also cursed with popping too early on the 1st one but last longer on the next few till I get to a point where I have enough control to pop when I want. Depends on the provider, been with some that have total control of when.
Premature?? I'm sorry, I don't understand!! Isn't ejaculation the goal?? Early and often, I say!! Let'em rip!! If you get THAT excited THAT fast, find somebody that can accommodate you/your wants/your needs and desires and have at it!! You can train yourself to go as fast or as slow as you want....or not. Find what works for you and practice, practice, practice.....Enjoy!!
I don't always make it for the long haul on the first pop so now I just go with 90 minute sessions. Easier on me, allows for more recovery time and more time to chill with our beautiful companions.

Btw...Alyssa XOXO you should make your way to San Antonio. We would absolutely make it worth your time and you'd have a ton of fun.
Buy a fleshlight with the bumps on the inside, your body will get used to that stimulation, then it will take a lot more fucking to reach that level of stimulation. They are a male sex toy, but also marketed as a stamina builder. Problem solved!
MSOG an option for you? Usually the second pop is longer. Try finding and researching for MSOG providers. Good luck! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Thank You!
If you choose this option, please inform the lady you're with that you are using it.
All good suggestions so far, best one being to find someone who allows MSOG.

You could also try someone experienced at "edging" if recovery time is an issue, A lady who is good at edging could perhaps teach you to hold back on those pops too.

Just a thought. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
thank you for the tip...I'll try to find a lady locally that is experienced at "edging".
I have this "problem" as well. Tried to deal with it, but I still pop almost immediately when aroused to the point of no return. Here is what I've learned:
1) Turn the negative into a positive and insist on MSOG. Usually, it is not a problem if you do your research. If in doubt, ask. If she hems or haws, walk away; there's always another lady willing to take your money.
2) Go for foreplay. Kissing, hugging, etc gives you the "illusion" of lasting longer.
3) Go down on her. Let her get warmed up before you pop-- again, it provides the illusion of lasting longer
4) If you have an MSOG friendly lady, start off with the blow job (BBBJ for me please But warn the ladies ahead of time. If you are like me and pop quickly, you usually drop a load, and I mean a load. I've had numerous ladies comment on the high volume of cum I have on the first pop, so if doing a BBBJ with CIM, let them know.
5) With the foreplay and BBBJ out of the way, relax. Let her massage you or you massage her. Naturally get back in the flow (as the flow gets back into you ) When ready, cover up and mount up for the real action.
6) Don't fall for the numbing agents (BTW that is what Promescent is & it doesn't work). They don't work (at least for me)
7). If you are going for a pharmaceutical solution, I'd wait for the FDA to approve something or at least something approved in Europe.

Hi Alyssa XOXO Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze
I am one of those more mature ladies. MSOG is definitely allowed and I would expect it if that is what the guy wants. Donations are for the time spent, not how many rounds.