Some have problems. Others have ????

So... your strategy for midterms and 2020 is to tell people not to vote for your party of choice? The smartest move I could make is to walk away from the democratic party? Do you WANT to lose then?

Also: he's your president too, {staff edit-ck}. I didn't vote for him but my god have I been enjoying the salt from people like you. And after the massive tantrums from people like you I'll never vote D again.

(You don't know what the walk away movement is, do you?) Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2
My strategy for the mid terms is go vote nothing more. I never said I wanted "people" to walk away from my party of choice, just YOU. And I still stand by my statement

The only tantrums my side has been doing is storming the ballot boxes, and that is exactly why my side has been winning almost every election since YOUR president took office, and the winning will continue in less than two months.

But what I do find hilarious is the fact that you of all people feel you actually have any kind of room to talk about someone "throwing tantrums" given your posts in certain forums. Also I'm not the one who recently had an alert posted on him, YOU ARE!! I'm not the one who has the reputation for throwing "tantrums" trying to coerce providers into BBFS, YOU ARE!! All a person has to do is look at your response in that thread in order to find out who throws the "tantrums" around here.

HAHA!!!! You wanna keep playing this game with me, be my guest.

If you want to have a political discussion open a thread in the Sandbox or go to the numerous political discussions in the national forum. This is done in COED>