TOP ten things to look for which might mean you are an older provider

I watch Lawrence Welk reruns on PBS whenever I get a chance lol, I find him fascinating and a one and a two. 1970's television is or was awesome lol. I recall that their sponsor was Geritol. I just watched some LW a few months ago and I remember seeing the sign hanging over the orchestra. Originally Posted by Paven
I was flipping channels not long ago and stopped and watched it as well. I was mesmerized by how bad it was. But I couldn't change the channel. I ended up watching the rest of the show. The clothes and the set was terrible but I kept watching. Geritol was a big sponser along with sominex which I thought was funny.
  • Paven
  • 10-26-2011, 09:21 AM
I was flipping channels not long ago and stopped and watched it as well. I was mesmerized by how bad it was. But I couldn't change the channel. I ended up watching the rest of the show. The clothes and the set was terrible but I kept watching. Geritol was a big sponser along with sominex which I thought was funny. Originally Posted by simpleton
I know all of that double knit and checkered jackets is just too much!
The duets, Bobby and Sissy dancing, but my favorite is Arthur Duncan
the tap dancing man. I guess it couldn't have been that bad back in the day Lawrence Welk made out well because of it and his crew of crooners lol.
What about if some of your clients are younger than your oldest child?
LMAO Originally Posted by latnremedy
Reviewed show Case! I understand! LOL
If your car in high school was an American Moters car you definately are an older provider.
If you think of Tang and the Astronauts your an older provider.
If you look in the mirror and shave that long hair off your chin you might be an older provider.
If your nipples point directly down then get a boob job.
If your favorite dance is the Electric Slide then you might be an older provider.
If your child is a provider then you might be an older provider.
If Hip Hop sounds like a medical condition then you might be an older provider.
If you remember Ipana toothpaste then you are a older provider.
If your jeans have names on the ass then you might be an older provider.
If you were a White Snake fan in high school then you might be an older provider.
What about a Led Zepplin fan? Or GNR fan?
Kikla,Fran,and Ollie!
{guess i am old...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Kukla, Fran & Ollie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kukla,_Fran_and_Ollie

Or Top Gigio and Ed Sullivan!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topo_Gigio
lol---white snake

I love ac/dc and guns & roses!
I used to watch lawrence Welk with my aunt all the time! Also Kikla,Fran,and Ollie!
{guess i am old...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain

.... i felt ... you didn't feel old !
You open your door to a newbie and blurt out, "You're the spittin' image of two of my other clients, and they're about 25 years apart in age."
  • Paven
  • 10-27-2011, 07:46 PM
You know you're an older provider if...

You lived through Prohibition
Had a Fuller Brush Man come to your front door
Your phone number started out with a letter
Betty White was your classmate
Lol
Heres a good one. She still has an 8 Trac Tape Player in her AMC Gremlin. Now thats one old bitch.
If you fucked Elvis your an old provider.
If your teen idol was David Cassidy your an old provider
If you fucked London Rayne you have a small cock.
If you had a lunchbox with some tv show on it your probably an older provider.
If you had sex with Shayla your a lucky motherfucker and don't care how old you are.
If your an original Deadhead your an old provider.
If you used Kotex pads you are an older provider.
If you don't know some of these you are probably a young tight provider.
If you had underdash air cond your an old provider.
So you are old BALLINI? hmmmmmm
Might give ya a heart attack...
Anita suk my pita, I run 5 miles 5 times a week. Got to have a good pumper so I can fuck all I want and not have to use those blue pills.
prove it, talk is cheap..EAT ME! Ballini, I can't suck you cuz your balls are blocking my way. Damn fukr..
all the fkn u do , why run? ouchhhh...stop poking me in the eye with that thing.