the Republicans Can't Help Themselves.. More Give aways to the Wealthy

Well ok then...let's hear more from the ignorant rednecks lol

Btw...your sister pic is not pretty
I have a step-daughter, single mother of a 17-year old at that time, who lost her job. While out of work she subsisted on an unemployment check and food stamps. Her ex had never given her child support.

So should she have been denied the right to vote while she was unemployed? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

in a word, yes.
It all depends speed racer....what is her race, how many gun she owns and how big is her trailer house? And...is she an ignorant redneck? That matter a lot when you're on an ignorant racist redneck site
I have a step-daughter, single mother of a 17-year old at that time, who lost her job. While out of work she subsisted on an unemployment check and food stamps. Her ex had never given her child support.

So should she have been denied the right to vote while she was unemployed? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yes. If you aren't paying enough in taxes you shouldn't vote.

Once she gets out of the hole and pays taxes, she can vote again.
More. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Class warfare at it's finest!!
Being on unemployment does not let you go free from paying taxes I know the few times I drew unemployment when I filed I had to clam that money I would say there is a big different between unemployment and welfare Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Depending on your annual income and deductibles you will
get most of it back or all of it with an earned income
credit....even more!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie
The top 10% of earners in this country already pay 90% of the taxes collected. How much more do you want?

fuck you pig. i am a top 10 percent earner. 91.6 percentile actually. Trump's tax break puts another 5k into my investments. all while you wallow in pig slop.

do you realize i make more than you and mrs. pig combined? and then some.

what do you say about that?

BAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA

https://dqydj.com/income-percentile-calculator/

snot snot

your welcome!
It all depends speed racer....what is her race, how many gun she owns and how big is her trailer house? And...is she an ignorant redneck? That matter a lot when you're on an ignorant racist redneck site Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Wow you talk like a racist ass N-word
I would think that redneck would be considered as racist slur what say you JCM 800
Wow you talk like a racist ass N-word
I would think that redneck would be considered as racist slur what say you JCM 800 Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Nobody likes a snitch, faggot.
Well damn hot rod, I thought you would be proud of your redneck rasin. and wtf is a jcm lol. Is that one of your hot cousins? I crack myself up lol
I crack myself up lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Your crack is up and opened wide means you're a "receiver", dick smoker.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...ins-2018-07-30

... Greed knows no boundaries. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

These trial lawyer billboard advertisements are the holy grail of GREED. Nothing like a drive through the yellow pages to get anywhere. Anyway, the Liberal hypocrisy is breathtaking.
the bottom 43 percent need to pay their fair share!!! many don't pay any taxes, thus no skin in the game. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
nonsense.. low-income earners pay sales tax, phone taxes, property taxes, FICA taxes.. why not be honest, instead of trying to skew statistics falsely?

Let me guess - you lost a fortune and can only harvest 3000 per year? Originally Posted by friendly fred
wrong.. if I ever had a fortune, I would have saved it, and I would be a Republican.

Of course you would.

When it's someone else, it's welfare. When it's you, it's "insurance." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
exactly.. the Republicans are big "takers" of Government funds. but few will admit it.

Nobody likes a snitch, faggot. Originally Posted by bamscram
I got points for calling a guy on ECCIE a Faggott.. of course, I wasn't in this anything goes Forum!
[QUOTE=Chung Tran;1060783208]nonsense.. low-income earners pay sales tax, phone taxes, property taxes, FICA taxes.. why not be honest, instead of trying to skew statistics falsely?

You should be honest. The discussion was about federal taxes paid and you know it. Trying to lump FICA, property and sales tax into the equation is a bullshit argument.