The Boob off Vote!

Marley has nice Guns!
Marley has nice Guns! Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Marley's always had nice guns !!!
@ Maxeen, I was just looking for an excuse to get some more booby pictures posted :P. I have not had the pleasure to meet your lolas in person (we need to fix that) but they look really nice .

Y'all have some very nice boobies but I had to give My vote was to my gurl Marley though. They are the only ones out of the list of whose awesomeness I have personal knowledge. Haven't had the pleasure of their company in a while so that's another thing I need to fix!!
I still can not believe I was not even in the poll. But my thinking is this..... it is not how big they are that makes them the best. I think Marleys are pretty. Going to vote now. Gosh sixx my boobs feel left out of the mix
I still can not believe I was not even in the poll. But my thinking is this..... it is not how big they are that makes them the best. I think Marleys are pretty. Going to vote now. Gosh sixx my boobs feel left out of the mix Originally Posted by Majichands

Ehehe sorry Majic. I took the ladies that were mentioned in a recent ISO and posted a poll based on those responses.

sixx
Dayum Hot pic girl... more more more!
Is there a way to see who voted for us afterwards?
Is there a way to see who voted for us afterwards? Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

Nope, I intended it to be that way. I figured guys would be honest if no one knew who they voted for....

sixx
Is there a way to see who voted for us afterwards? Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
damn! brit and max are going tit for tat.
Ehehe sorry Majic. I took the ladies that were mentioned in a recent ISO and posted a poll based on those responses.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
yeah i think its fair that way, but it kinda would be nice to know though, we could offer like little specials for the guys or something lol.
oh....my......marley.......

I have just returned to Austin; having spent the past four months in Asia..

All I can say is.......magnificent...Marley. ..... Originally Posted by runswithscissors
Thanks hun!

Majic... girl ur nips remind me of mine lol. Thanks for the compliment hunny!
You know, Marley, this is the first time I've seen your face. Very attractive. And from the looks of things, your breasts look awesome babygirl!

So if you're the winner what do you win. . .well, of course bragging rights is one but I wonder if they make boob trophy's! Ha! Wouldn't that be one to show the family
You know, Marley, this is the first time I've seen your face. Very attractive. And from the looks of things, your breasts look awesome babygirl!

So if you're the winner what do you win. . .well, of course bragging rights is one but I wonder if they make boob trophy's! Ha! Wouldn't that be one to show the family Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe

aww thanks, that is a horrible pic!!! face wise lol. there are better ones on my website. Boob throphey? Oh yeah baby! It will go right on my mantle! My whole fam should get one, we are all huge!! I am a 34ff, my sister is a 38d and my mom a 36dd.
Sweeeeet! We should get that made in chocolate and have a girls night eating your boobs! Hehe!