SA is not lill ke it use to be

I think this got off topic. I don't say anything explicit. I just ask what I've asked before. Either I'm uglier or the women have gotten really picky on the website. I think the women think they will get a ton of stuff and do nothing. I also think they treat it like another dating site and expect Mr. Olympian billionaires knocking at their door.
I was in SA recently and it seemed better than here and more friendly towards the wallet if you ask me.

I visited with a lady and I actually left feeling it was money well spent for once. I may visit more often
People will still get on sugar daddy sites knowing that a guy was arrested here in Austin after his date ******staff edit....SMI

No sir and no ma'am.
What are you referring to?
People will still get on sugar daddy sites knowing that a guy was arrested here in Austin after his date********staff edit...SMI..

No sir and no ma'am. Originally Posted by Agent220

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Never mind. I didnt realize it was about that.

Soulman, have you considered using a purple font to match your lightsaber?
Never mind. I didnt realize it was about that.

Soulman, have you considered using a purple font to match your lightsaber? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I concur.. Good idea..
Any tips Passion? SA use to be easier. I just had someone berate saying I have no game then block me. I was mad at the berating as much as the blocking before I can respond. If you are going to dish out insults then be prepared take insults too.
Needmore10, I agree.

After talking to a few women on SA, it seems that Tinder is allowing for more P4P. Between Tinder and Bumble, there's a lot FEWER women willing to put up with SA deadbeats and splenda daddies.

In 2015 there were 8s and 9s willing to spend 6-8 dates per month for the rent. Now, it's mainly 5s and 6s. And most sugar babies above the 7 range are asking for three times the rent.

oh well....
There are still plenty of great ladies in SA and surrounding areas.
But, as everything good, we are well hidden and hard to get.

Y'all are talking about two different things.

San Antonio, and SA the sugar dating site.
Needmore10, I agree.

After talking to a few women on SA, it seems that Tinder is allowing for more P4P. Between Tinder and Bumble, there's a lot FEWER women willing to put up with SA deadbeats and splenda daddies.

In 2015 there were 8s and 9s willing to spend 6-8 dates per month for the rent. Now, it's mainly 5s and 6s. And most sugar babies above the 7 range are asking for three times the rent.

oh well.... Originally Posted by VeggieDawg
It's more than that. The laddies want life of luxury just for talking to someone. Furthermore they think they will find some stud like its Tinder or something. They then complain they can't find anyone. Maybe because no one is going to give you $$$$$ for a 1 hour talk that looks like the Rock?
What they want and what they accept are two different things. Personally, I ignore pretty much everything in their profiles and am clear up front I don't give a penny to meet someone and have had a lot of luck on the site over the years.

A lot of providers have made their way there and it has gotten a lot more transactional in nature but you don't have to be a part of that.
Def he is referring to Seeking Arrangements
SA takes a lot of time and can be very frustrating. Many girls there have that entitlement mindset, they are a "princess" and "deserve" to be "spoiled", just because.

If you get lucky though, you can get into a sweet deal with a semi-exclusive girl. The benefits are greater, but so is the expense. Being upfront with what you want is good, saves time by ruling out the ones that are not a good match. The downside is that you can scare off some of the ones that require a little more work.

Take a break if the site is not working out for you. When you come back, you'll see many of the same girls, avoid them. Be on the lookout for new profiles.