HEY TRENDY, JOISEY IS NO LONGER "TRENDING" BOOKER!

Lesson: Tea Party candidates (and their idea of small government and low debt) do better than soft republicanism, even in states that are overwhelmingly Democrat ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Correction: Overwhelmingly Democratic like Texas is destined to become within the next 6-8 years.
Lonegan ran as an unabashed Constitutional Conservative - A Tea Party Conservative.

The NJ Democratic machine did everything they could to tarnish Lonegan with the TP label, thinking it would help TBoneBooker who started his campaign with a 20+ point advantage.

Lonegan lost to TBoneBooker by only 10%.

Just 12 months ago Obama beat moderate Republican Romney by 18%.
Sen. Menendez won his senate seat by 20% against a moderate republican candidate.

Lesson: Tea Party candidates (and their idea of small government and low debt) do better than soft republicanism, even in states that are overwhelmingly Democrat ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Lesson: You're full of shit. The democrats will hang every crazy TeaWipe around the necks of every Republican candidate this year, whether hey deserve it or now. the TP is in a death spiral and just like name calling and using the "liberal" label built Fox News among its base, the Tea Party label will help America cast out the anarchists and build a better nation.
That crazy approach didn't work in NJ, the heaviest of Democratic state......the TP candidate actually closed the lead that TBone Booker held, despite the attempt to demonize him as a TP crazy !

FACT JACK !
Lonegan ran as an unabashed Constitutional Conservative - A Tea Party Conservative.

The NJ Democratic machine did everything they could to tarnish Lonegan with the TP label, thinking it would help TBoneBooker who started his campaign with a 20+ point advantage.

Lonegan lost to TBoneBooker by only 10%.

Just 12 months ago Obama beat moderate Republican Romney by 18%.
Sen. Menendez won his senate seat by 20% against a moderate republican candidate.

Hmmm, I'm sure there is a lesson to be learned from Trendaway-from-Intelligence here, but I'm just not sure what it is. OH! maybe here's a few:

1) Calling oneself a "constitutional conservative" doesn't mean anything since no one knows what today's definition (by Teawipe Parrotriots) of that means. If Sarah and Lush haven't shot their mouths off in 24 hours, then who knows?

2) Trendy calls him "unabashed," I think he's probably only afflicted with Turrets' Syndrome.

3) We now know that a special election during an off year called by the sitting Republican't Governor (a rino or "soft" R, I'm sure, by Trendy's standards) is the new benchmark of what all of the people who didn't vote might do when they do.

4) Teawipe Arsewholes, as opposed to "soft" R's, do better in REPUBLICAN'T primaries than Democrats. General elections, not so much.

That crazy approach didn't work in NJ, the heaviest of Democratic state......the TP candidate actually closed the lead that TBone Booker held, despite the attempt to demonize him as a TP crazy !

FACT JACK ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
See #3 above.

Trending-Towards-Douche-ism strikes another blow(me) for "facts" and Jack (whomever and wherever you are).
FACT JACK ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Trendy, speaking of "FACT JACK!" Try this "FACT" on for size.

Wisconsin and America is "Trending" Obama, not Romney!

FACT JACK!