Today is the last day to sign your life over to Obama

• FU_CC
  • 12-24-2013, 11:36 AM
don't you mean you are the STATE PROPERTY, just make sure you sign over you sperm(RIGHT) or just TAKE it STATE PROPERTY(children would be state property too) (sound like abuse of power too mi)

btw FU OFF
The Canadians tried to warn us... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Pelosi warned.
and you are still wrong, Yesterday was the day unless you were foolishly waiting overnight to sign away your soul. By the way, have you signed up like your master? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

No ass hole I liked my policy and kept it. Hope you are still in line.
  • CJ7
  • 12-24-2013, 02:14 PM
Unlike the military this is for real. Once you're in the system, you're in the system. Today is the last day to get signed up through Obamacare and not pay a penalty. However, due to problems today within their control the site is down but the great Obama I has allowed you an additional day if you are already trying today. So save your lives but give up your souls and sign up today.

PS, His magnificience Obama I has signed up as well....he still gets much better healthcare than you will and not cost but he did make a "symbolic" gesture. Of course he didn't give up any personal information and it was his staff that actually did it but it was done. Of course when Obama I signed the legislation he used 17 different pens and had the press in to watch. This time his staff signed him up in the dead of night with no witnesses....

Believe what you will. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I believe you're a MORON
Belief has nothing to do with it. We, on the other hand, do KNOW that you are a moron.

Actually, he lied to you. Some of us understood from the get go.

Actually, he lied to you. Some of us understood from the get go. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That obviously wouldn't include you, JDIdiot.
  • CJ7
  • 12-24-2013, 03:40 PM
Belief has nothing to do with it. We, on the other hand, do KNOW that you are a moron. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

sheer brilliance !

but he can't get his own website to work for him. Let's hear it for Obama I.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/...e-wont-use-it/
Since his Presidency is now a failure .... will he postpone the election in 2016 for another year?
If it's only to piss you off, it would be worth it, LLIdiot,
If it's only to piss you off, it would be worth it, LLIdiot, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I it would piss me off .... at all!!!

I would find it "interesting" seeing the U.S. Marshals evicting the Obaminable Family.

"Karma" would come to mind.
After the left gets done with health care, animals will have better health care than us and a hell of a lot more rights too.
Since his Presidency is now a failure .... will he postpone the election in 2016 for another year? Originally Posted by LexusLover

You do live in the state of delusion right?
He does, only if there's a large closet there...