WANTED : Your Iput on D.R.A.M.A.

Ok so im off topic but... why no tours to texas pretty lady?? Our state is great Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
London will make an exception if its me!

sixx
Ok so im off topic but... why no tours to texas pretty lady?? Our state is great Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
Yea it's really great lol.

It's a running joke about me and Texas...nothing major he he.

Touche Sixx...Touche! You and all of the Mods in Texas lmao!! We need to bring back my "Mock Texas Ad" for commentary.
This board will never be drama free... whether you are in the drama is pretty much up to you!! I find it entertaining. Just sit back, read, shake your head and have a giggle.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-26-2011, 12:29 AM
Do people really want to talk about drama? I'm guessing no and suspect that more would rather just avoid it or sit back and enjoy the craziness. Talking about it isn't likely to change anything although it might lead to a good shit-fight. Originally Posted by Booth
Might?
Too many sensitive fellas here. They don't like ya unless you stroke their ego like a little kitty cat....puurrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Too many sensitive fellas here. They don't like ya unless you stroke their ego like a little kitty cat.. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Here you go again tryin to stir up the shit pointin at fellas..

There is a reason the term "drama queen" has "queen" in it miss incognito isis

many do sink to that level regardless of gender (I am not above it myself)
Too many sensitive fellas here. They don't like ya unless you stroke their ego like a little kitty cat....puurrrrrrrrrrrrrr Originally Posted by incognito isis
What's wrong with that? Keep in mind that when a lady argues with a gent she is doing that in front of potential clients. Sure, the guy she is arguing with will most likely someone she would not see but you never know who is watching. If I see a provider who is going off the deep end along with a hobbyist, I may want to avoid that provider because I would be worried what might happen if I have a disagreement with her.

There are some ladies who can debate well like Naomi, London, and Hannah. There are those like Ms. Francisca who appear to take it too personal and can come off in a negative light....

sixx

My short summary of drama that I've seen is simply that

2) and/or from taking things too literally

Originally Posted by rrrabbit
Everything around this camp is subjective. Taking things literally is a No.. NO.., but hey.. im DRAMA free.
I'd be interested in reading the opinions of infrequent posters, reluctant reviewers, providers and other cockydoodies... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I don't think a message board exists without a lot of drama. Frankly the drama here seems to be pretty low key. Nothing like how vitriolic some of the political message boards can get.

You are always going to have drama with differing opinions, and a board that is pure vanilla gets pretty boring fast.
Oh PALEEEEZE! It's a hooker board for crying out loud...did you expect any less? The funny thing is the guys are more dramatic than most of the chicks around here, yet they claim they hate it.

Without drama life would be rather boring. I mean sure, you may want that girl who is 4 feet tall with a flat head and all, but you are gonna miss that mouth eventually lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Hookers?

I thought the ladies were sensitive, caring ladies with emotional and physical needs looking for suitors?

Isn't that the consensus of a lot of the local guys? You know the ones... They post a lot, don't see but one lady every 4-6 months, if ever at all and are there to carry a torch for the gals?
As to my input on DRAMA.....

There are far too many TALKING about DRAMA and not enough real DRAMA occurring!
Hookers?

I thought the ladies were sensitive, caring ladies with emotional and physical needs looking for suitors?

Isn't that the consensus of a lot of the local guys? You know the ones... They post a lot, don't see but one lady every 4-6 months, if ever at all and are there to carry a torch for the gals. Originally Posted by Whispers
Right. We are all the epitome of the elite courtesan who only sees one guy a month, yet some rates indicate more like one an hour, every hour.

I am not for drama during my off time, but it sure is fun on Eccie ha ha. I don't personally look to stir things up, but when someone asks my opinion or gets in my face, they should expect a reaction. Now, I have to play nice for a while but I can still let someone know what I think without resorting to name calling and profanity.

I just think people need to lighten up....this is not reality. If it's that bad around here simply don't post! I just love rocket science!
I actually am a sensitive, caring lady with emotional and physical needs and I just got the emotional equivalent of a punch in the face after I took my website and p411 down for him and (admittedly) very stupidly moved into his house. Thank God my heart has learned to heal quick through seemingly constant mistreatment and I know I will be fine and it just happened last night/this morning and I'm already done crying about it and I am feeling much better. FWIW, I AM a hooker AND I'm also a sensitive, caring lady...those traits aren't mutually exclusive the way you set them up to be in your post whispers.

P.S- Are there ANY girls from NOLA that aren't awesome? Glad to see you are back London! When I get back home we should grab drinks or something if you are in town...I enjoy your posts.

Hookers?

Isn't that the consensus of a lot of the local guys? You know the ones... They post a lot, don't see but one lady every 4-6 months, if ever at all and are there to carry a torch for the gals. Originally Posted by Whispers
I actually am a sensitive, caring lady with emotional and physical needs and I just got the emotional equivalent of a punch in the face after I took my website and p411 down for him and (admittedly) very stupidly moved into his house. Thank God my heart has learned to heal quick through seemingly constant mistreatment and I know I will be fine and it just happened last night/this morning and I'm already done crying about it and I am feeling much better. FWIW, I AM a hooker AND I'm also a sensitive, caring lady...those traits aren't mutually exclusive the way you set them up to be in your post whispers.

P.S- Are there ANY girls from NOLA that aren't awesome? Glad to see you are back London! When I get back home we should grab drinks or something if you are in town...I enjoy your posts. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Any time beautiful, and my heart goes out to you in your time of need. I have learned the hard way never to fall for something that will only fly away. Being alone beats being abused and for free at that!
Girl, you hit the nail on the head with that one. Amen. I'm honestly more hurt that I was dumb enough to fall for it than I am that someone was in a place mentally/emotionally that they thought it was no big deal to treat me that way. In my defense at least I caught on to reality within two or three weeks. C'est La Vie...this is how smart, strong girls get smarter and stronger. I know I'll be fine.

Any time beautiful, and my heart goes out to you in your time of need. I have learned the hard way never to fall for something that will only fly away. Being alone beats being abused and for free at that! Originally Posted by London Rayne