FBSM, a discussion of preferences

Mm. I love giving a long, luscious, slow rub followed by a release, especially if there’s teasing and touching here and there throughout. Them suddenly reaching around and squeezing my ass, stroking my panties, grabbing a boob. Me gently swiping the inner thighs and brushing against the balls here and there invoking a twitch. Watching the confliction on their face of continuing in surrendered relaxation or jumping up and giving right into the primal lust of the final release. I love when they just lose it and pull me down towards them. Hehe. I have found quite a few men genuinely appreciate the option of fbsm with an independent provider, a perfect stress relieving combo.
leave Sue_Nami alone...she is a unique provider and a nice person. i, for one, would take an hour massage w/ happy ending every week if i could afford it.
wow henteaser, thanks so much for the kind words hun. That is very sweet thing to say. Please tell me you're hen teaser next time so I can give ya a big ole hug. I see by your review, we have known each other a long time but not placing the handle with your face. I appreciate the support! You've made my night, I've been home sick and this has cheered me up. Thank you