Tan Lines???

I love tan lines. The more contrasting, the better...
Sweetheart, You don't need to worry about that. You have a fabulous backside.
Tan Lines! Any and all!
Call me weird but I actually prefer the tanned portion to be the bikini area and the rest of the body, untanned and natural...a backwards tan, if you will...heh

Tan lines on the tits drive me crazy, especially if there tig ol bitties
Hottest I ever saw were "redneck tan lines". Daisy Duke shorts and bra where you knew she just pulled off her shirt!! Occurs mostly when hot girls go fishin'.....
if she has an all over tan, then you know she's a free spirit who loves to be naked!!!!! :^)
Laura, Doesn't matter!! Your pic does bring back great memories!

@ Brooke - Damn!!
I voted no. I had an ex-gf who went tanning and I haaaaated that she didn't tan nude. Either all over tan, or natural tan lines from being active outside. I hate tanning bed tan lines. Makes a really nice ass look like a stripey ghost.
I voted no because many times the tan is so dark against the light skin that to me it looks terrible. A mild tan with lines is cool.
  • artax
  • 05-02-2012, 02:13 PM
love tan lines- Nina Hartley when she was younger had great tan lines
Never saw the appeal to tan lines. Likewise, I find excessive tanning unattractive.

I much prefer an very light overall tan or no tan at all.
That pic brings back good memories. Tan lines can be good. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
MMMMMM........very good memories

I prefer to do the inverse speedo tan, where i cover up with a blanket and cut out a spot for the crotch Originally Posted by e.nygmattica
You are way too funny!!!!! The mental picture won't leave my head.

That said, I voted "who cares", cause I just like grabbing a pretty ass!
Especially the one in the photo! Originally Posted by Papacorn
AW, Thank you

Laura, Doesn't matter!! Your pic does bring back great memories! Originally Posted by TexasJay
Yes, It sure does.....been too long!!!

Thank you guys and gals for your thoughts......I appreciate the information.
The real question is do you masturbate while in the tanning bed?
Tan lines are very hot, especially on a very fit girl! They must be bikini tan lines, not tan lines on the arm and neck from being in the sun with a t-shirt on.