NOT another "Where to Stay" ThreAD...

Halburton is having a pow wow at the Westin Memorial city area

WU, your map quest is off a little.

At any rate traffic on the westside sucks... Unless it is after 7:30 pm
Halburton is having a pow wow at the Westin Memorial city area

WU, your map quest is off a little.

At any rate traffic on the westside sucks... Unless it is after 7:30 pm Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Um...you realize that the Energy Corridor is NOT at I-10 west and the Beltway (Memorial City or City Center), near where that Westin is...right? The Energy Corridor is at I-10 west and Highway 6...

Fuck...even Houstonians don't know where it is...

P.S.-Brooke Wild is the only person to ever try to convince hookers to stay all the way out there, and she only does it so they lose business and don't come back...
The energy corridor actually has expanded. It encompasses a 3 - 4 mile radius from I-10/ beltway and getting bigger because of the booming energy sector. All the new towers on I-10 west and beltway are energy/oil companies.
My Tebow...do you guys ACTUALLY live in Houston, or are you just trolling me?

www.energycorridor.org

https://www.google.com/#safe=off&q=energy+corridor
So what is the area at the beltway and I-10 called? Memorial? No, really, I'm not originally from here.
That's City Centre, it's west of Gessner to the Beltway. It was called Town & Country until it's rather recent revitalization. Part of it is still called that, but they demolished the Mall and rebuilt that whole ginormous complex.

Memorial City is I-10 Between Bunker Hill and Gessner. The Energy Corridor starts at Dairy Ashford and goes west to around Hwy 6 and actually extends south down to About Briar Forest (at least along Eldridge).

Generally, people east of the Beltway think the Energy Corridor is far far away. The Katians love it though.
What is the original energy corridor is what you are pulling up. Just as I have stated it has expanded beyond that area due to new buildings from energy and oil and gas companies locating offices there. Example NOV is relocating some offices to a new tower being built considered westchase. But to many in the industry it's considered energy corridor south. If you need a website to define something that's great. To people that deal with the industry it's not that small patch you pulled up on the web.

Regardless, the relevant info for Camille is that in that area your in the middle of two of the top wealthiest zip codes in the state of texas 77024 & 77094
:facepalm:

Having energy companies in it, doesn't make it the Energy Corridor...if she goes searching for hotels in the Energy Corridor, she's going to end up out by highway 6...stop trying to justify your ignorance...
Thank you very much. Good to know Originally Posted by CamilleFox69

Posting taint photos clarifies many things including travel.
Stay in the galleria it's central, close to everything.I see you kept your promise, can't wait to see you again..
Little bit of trolling there sparky.....

But ... The 3 dollar question is... What the fuck does it matter? 5 extra miles on the interstate, to clogged up, backed up, fucked up parking? Etc....
Some of us fucktards, have fully functioning vehicles, we do not depend on busses, most of the fucktards that visit, have rental cars, with GPS, ( if they cannot figure it out with their phone)

So... An afternoon delight in the Galeraia, is reserved for those that plan...

Back to my original thought... Traffic, on the west side... Just sucks.