Are there any safe cities pr has big bro got them all

Not an Alert. Moved to proper forum.
<<its safe in wonderland
The OP asks, Are there any safe places to hobby in DFW? Since no one has attempted to answer this question, I'll try.

Of course, since hobbying involves illegal activity, there's no such thing as engaging in criminal activity with a 100% guarantee that one won't be arrested. And a prudent person who follows some basic, common sensical rules will lessen their chances of being arrested.

But at the same time, some jurisdictions devote more resources to detecting prostitution than others. I can't really opine which cities in DFW are safest, but I can give my views about which cities are more dangerous, based on having practiced law in this area for more than 30 years and having handled hundreds of prostitution cases.

In my view, the following are high-risk cities to hobby (listed in no particular order):

*Addison (which seems to have a 1 cop per 1 resident ratio, and the beat cops all seem to be young, reasonably intelligent, and aggressive)
*Irving (the cops are older, meaner, and relentless)
*Garland (the city's crowded and clannish and residents are quick to report something out of the ordinary to police)
*Plano (see what I said about Addison)
*Arlington (since tourism is such a big business in this city, the cops like to keep out the riff-raff)

Again, these are only my views, based on my experiences. Others will undoubtedly have different views and experiences.

As an aside to wynter_ice: You will make no friends here posting on a thread about safety by saying, "See me, I'm safe." Save that shit for the ads forums.
Its not where you hobby, its who you hobby with. Established provided who have long, solid reps are about as safe as you can be in any city. Nothing is 100% safe. But cites like Arlinfrom and others rely upon you or the provider being stupid. They set up stings on BP, and yes, even Eccie. They go after low hanging fruit like SWs. They can catch more folks with far less effort with these things. Providers and hobbiest who know how to screen and research are in no substantialy greater risk in these cities.

It is true however, that cites like these that invest more resources are far less forgiving to mistakes made by any of us.

But the bottom line is its who you see that puts you at truly greater risk. Not where.
Jeez, OldButStillGoing, are you using Dragonspeak or something?
+1 on Irving. Those Mofos don't play.
Its not where you hobby, its who you hobby with. Established provided who have long, solid reps are about as safe as you can be in any city. Nothing is 100% safe. But cites like Arlinfrom and others rely upon you or the provider being stupid. They set up stings on BP, and yes, even Eccie. They go after low hanging fruit like SWs. They can catch more folks with far less effort with these things. Providers and hobbiest who know how to screen and research are in no substantialy greater risk in these cities.

It is true however, that cites like these that invest more resources are far less forgiving to mistakes made by any of us.

But the bottom line is its who you see that puts you at truly greater risk. Not where. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
1000+ Do your Research. See Providers who do theirs. Don't- feel the pain.
Jeez, OldButStillGoing, are you using Dragonspeak or something? Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Its the damn predictive speller on my phone. And whoever thought putting the period next to the space key should be shot