Renting a Home to Provider(s)

I think TheEccie214 asked the $64,000 question. Why?!?! Why would you possibly want to do this? Is it to try and get some free pussy? To that I would say (as it has been said a million times), think with your big head.

I think most landlords would agree that the single biggest risk to their investment is a bad tenant. They can cause problems in so many different ways. Never mind the legal ramifications. I learned that the hard way. Which is why I now hire a professional to screen prospective tenants.

Don't do it, my friend.
Go ahead and rent her a car while you're at it. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Now, THAT's funny.
There's an active provider who "borrowed" a member's lake house. He almost had to burn the place down to get her out.
OK, devil's advocate here.
This almost sounds like you want to start an agency with a few Providers. You could lease a one (or two) bedroom apartment or house, add minimal furniture (a really good bed, tho). Hire a booker or do it yourself. Have the girls pay you a percentage of their rate (they can drop it in an unmovable safe). No keys, install one of those locks that can be operated from your phone and you're able to see who it is. Providers call you and you see who they are, you let them in, when they leave you lock it back up from your phone.

This isn't new; it's been done before. But...it'll take an investment of time on your part. The girls don't have to lease a place or fuck with registering at a hotel.

Edit: You might have problems convincing an apartment manager to install your own lock but it's worth a try.
There's an active provider who "borrowed" a member's lake house. He almost had to burn the place down to get her out. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
She's retired.
She's retired. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Actually, she has a recent ad in FW.
Actually, she has a recent ad in FW. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
I was thinking the Zebra/Kitty fiasco - I looked at the ads and we must be thinking of different fiascos - so many to choose from.
  • BLM69
  • 02-20-2017, 10:56 AM
Don't forget about the baby daddy/bf/pimp will also be moving in, This has a bad ending all over it, go for it Man, we need some new material around here.
Well, believe it or not ... there are responsible and level headed providers who would be a great tenant.
May be few and far between ... but they are out there.

I shared an incall with two other fantastic ladies.
We all paid our bills on time, managed our schedules well so as not to see clients all at the same time ... and never had an issue.

YOU just have to make sure you rent to the ladies who understand the program and will abide by the rules.
A good screening on your part will probably be needed

FORGET Uncle Sam - he is the least of your worries.
He is busy going after Million dollar companies and investors.
They don't bother much with small real estate dudes.

It's the FUZZ you have to worry about and again, make sure the rentor(s) are going to have a plan to keep suspicions down.

I know AirB&B people run into this as well (different people coming in and out all of the time).

Now, if you are looking to make a commission off of the ladies sessions ... well, that's a whole different matter. You will be jumping into many pots of hot hot water.

Good Luck!
I think it's like many other aspects of helping out. Try to go with the more stable ladies, and determine your risks. There are likely bumps in the road, so cover all angles and think about how flexible you can or can't be.

Many ladies understand not working in the same place they want to keep living in, or at least not pulling other shenanigans, once they have some measure of stability started. I wish more would consider some options like this. Plenty of do-good scenarios, but of course, easy to get burned.
No Bueno, No Bueno, No Bueno
1 or 2 car garage?
Read up on civil forfeiture law while you're co templating all the other shit that could go wrong. If that doesn't scare you off, you've got guts like a cat burglar!!
  • Marzz
  • 02-21-2017, 01:18 PM
Wow, if your just looking to offload a home to the government for free let me have it instead.
  • BLM69
  • 02-21-2017, 01:39 PM
Maybe the OP was thinking with the lil head, a little free pussy is not worth the possible outcomes