IOP

If a client brings a nice wine, preferably red, then I think we're both in for a great time. Not saying I need to be drunk, but I think it's best if we're both relaxed.

Sometimes a drink is nice, but what really gets me going is if that first kiss is minty fresh, and we take some time for breast play and DATY before we do the deed.

It's not an illusion ;-)

A gentleman who is able to relax and just be himself is a great start... I hate the word "Illusion"...real passion can exist in the hobby for the ladies that truly enjoy the hobby. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Yes! Absolutely. Starting with a positive attitude and appreciation that of all the options out there, you're the provider he picked is a big part of making that passion real. After that, it's all about communication.

Before meeting someone new, it's helpful to know something as small as outfit preferences. Knowing that I'll make a good first impression helps me relax. When a guy lets me know he likes what I'm doing or tells me what he wants, that's a huge turn on- it's hot to know you're giving someone what they're looking for.
Yes! Absolutely. Starting with a positive attitude and appreciation that of all the options out there, you're the provider he picked is a big part of making that passion real. After that, it's all about communication.

Before meeting someone new, it's helpful to know something as small as outfit preferences. Knowing that I'll make a good first impression helps me relax. When a guy lets me know he likes what I'm doing or tells me what he wants, that's a huge turn on- it's hot to know you're giving someone what they're looking for. Originally Posted by TeraDFW
You said it hon. We had a great time together!! U definitely made me feel relaxed
  • b2pop
  • 02-24-2016, 09:24 AM
One of the reasons I asked this question is that I really don't think IOP is real. In my opinion there is eithier real passion or its just plain an act. I also believe most guys can tell the difference. However, it is probably one of the most important criteria when evaluating a provider. I believe the really good providers truly like what they are doing so the passion is there as long as we guys are not just complete jerks. It also tells me that passion and intimacy are not the same thing. Even though I believe some guys probably think it is. To keep from rambling I just want to say that it's good to know that some of you providers are just as nervous as some of us guys are going into a session.
Alcohol Originally Posted by THN
Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.
A gentleman who is able to relax and just be himself is a great start. A passionate gentleman who puts some thought into my enjoyment as well, is a great finish. I hate the word "Illusion"...real passion can exist in the hobby for the ladies that truly enjoy the hobby. A glass of Moscato di Asti always helps if there are nerves to settle. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I usually put more effort on pleasing the woman than her pleasing me because after all, pleasing a woman IS pleasure to me. And she is more likely to return the favor more enthusiastically!

Sometimes a drink is nice, but what really gets me going is if that first kiss is minty fresh, and we take some time for breast play and DATY before we do the deed.

It's not an illusion ;-)
Originally Posted by milfy2002
Thats the way i do it. You gotta warm up the oven before you put your meat in it.

As far as alcohol goes, i prefer not to have any before hand (maybe one drink but thats it). I want to enjoy every minute of our encounter without any impairment. I've been told on many occasions that im attractive so just seeing me in person gives them plenty of inspiration for IOP.
I think IOP is more of a state of mind to start off with....maybe I'm just different. I enter into every encounter with the mindset that I want both of us to have a great time. Conversation, getting to know one another, taking a little time to make my visitor comfortable. I think if you HAVE to drink in order to relax, then this probably isn't the place for you to be. Just my opinion.
I thought was a thread about IHOP.... I guess I clicked too fast....

When I think of intimacy I think of a deep connection. When I think of passion I think of enjoying lustful sensations without restraint.

I can and do have passionate adventures with complete strangers and returning friends, but it would take a lot of dinners out and late night talks to achieve true intimacy.

I'll save all that for the poor sap that falls for me in the RW. You guys just get the best of me! It's better that way :-)

Listen to the energizer bunny, he is wise!

I usually put more effort on pleasing the woman than her pleasing me because after all, pleasing a woman IS pleasure to me. And she is more likely to return the favor more enthusiastically!

Thats the way i do it. You gotta warm up the oven before you put your meat in it.

As far as alcohol goes, i prefer not to have any before hand (maybe one drink but thats it). I want to enjoy every minute of our encounter without any impairment. I've been told on many occasions that im attractive so just seeing me in person gives them plenty of inspiration for IOP. Originally Posted by bobo1cg
I don't just want to cum I can stay home , take matters in hand and save a lot of money. I want a drink , some kissing and buildup of passion and mutual enjoyment. If I can make her cum then I will absolutely have a good time.

THN excels at starting a relaxed vibe that accelerates to a totally hot mutual explosion. That's why I can always give her hearty recommendations. She just has skills beyond a cute face or nice tits ! I've never had the pleasure of seeing Reese Foster but I bet I'd enjoy her too ;-)
I thought was a thread about IHOP.... I guess I clicked too fast.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Lmfao