My First Review

Most reviews from moderators were done prior to be appointed moderator.

I was one of the ancient that was appointed mod right at the start. I told folks then that I weren't gonna do reviews cuz I thought a mod's review threw too much weight. Some mods continued to do reviews in the early days cuz there wudn't a ton a postin. But once thangs got up to speed most mods have refrained from doing reviews.

There's no rule aginst a mod doing reviews. Jist this lil OLD country mouse ain't done one. Hell, would kill a gal's rep to see me anyways.

HID
Well said, Grasshopper. You did actually listen as I spoke to you in your younger, formative years!

MM
Ahhhh, Master Muffy speaks. Been waitin' for ya tah hit on this thread! LOL

I still bow to one of the great mentors, and true gentlemen of the hobby.

HID

Hell, would kill a gal's rep to see me anyways.

HID Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
I don't think ya hurt MY rep none when ya reviewed ME the first time... but it dern shore tored up ASPD! Your review was what, in May '05? That was about 6 weeks before the crash... we ALL lost some really good reviews when that happened. So does that mean we can blame you? Hehehe
but it dern shore tored up ASPD! Your review was what, in May '05? That was about 6 weeks before the crash... we ALL lost some really good reviews when that happened. So does that mean we can blame you? Hehehe Originally Posted by VivianKnights

Hell, everything else gets blamed on me.

HID

PS you mean folks actually take my opinion seriously?
Well folks I thought I had the gal picked out. But apparently txting, calling, emailing, and sending PMs aren't the ways to contact her.

HID