Do any of the ladies take credit cards

Cendell M does anyone ever actually spend money on you? I’m thinking there’s only a few 60 year old prostitutes that can still pull it off but you ain’t one. You troll on here every day all day long and no one wants to spend money on you . No reviews for years. Maybe you should get a door greeting job at Walmart, my grandmother did that for a few years before she died at 95 years old. I’m just saying that maybe you should quit trolling and get a real job. I own a Heating and AC business and I’m looking for a parts runner if you’re interested can you pass a background check and a clean driving record? If so pm me Originally Posted by SeaPro62
Yep HoustonAstros1962 is back welcome fuck stick You missed eccie so much you had to create a new handle pathetic.

Yep I troll kinda like you do instead of you getting good reliable pussy you have to resort to listcrawler cuz YOU BLACKLISTED everywhere else
Cendell M . You may remember, I’m not sure how good the memory of a 60 year old ridden hard prostitute is but I clearly remember my dick in your mouth a few years back . You may not like me but I can definitely say that you sucked my cock twice . Palace inn on 45 and Scarsdale. Yep it did happen and you swallowed so that means that we are forever connected. My sperm became food for your cells and I’m still there inside you
I know you’re still obsessed till this very day! But I don’t swallow never have so stop lying
^^^^^ Did he just confess to being someone else?
Yes he did which handle do you want

Well
Liquorsnatch777 is the one who reviewed me “ barf”(banned on eccie)
HoustonAstros1962 ( banned on eccie)
Markemark
Down2clown (banned on h2)
Now seapro62——-soon to be banned hopefully
FootballFan (banned on p411)

You know How I know it’s cause all of them have tried to see me but I screen, I’m Pretty good at it he’s dangerous so I keep up
  • pxmcc
  • 05-01-2023, 10:51 PM
Newb, you’d be surprised what the popo’s will do… I accept cash app but cash is always better. You must like a paper trail hmmm ( thinking) Spidey senses have been activated Originally Posted by Cendell M
Cendell, i don't think he's popo. he had 2 no-goes back-to-back from LC, and i think most popoes would throw in the towel after even one of those..

but OP, to answer your question, just noooooo..
I accept credit card through a secured square link.
Everyone,
Back to credit card & cash transfer commentary

And cause I'm paying attention to the original thread topic....
ECG does not borrow my credit card, she has her own.
Cendell, i don't think he's popo. he had 2 no-goes back-to-back from LC, and i think most popoes would throw in the towel after even one of those..

but OP, to answer your question, just noooooo.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I never said he was popo, but my senses were thinking he was who I said once again a troll never changes their trolling style.

Anywho cash & cash app is good with me.
Isn't there a BBQ place in Houston called The Pitroom? For some reason I just thought of it.
I found a girl who takes credit cards. Review to follow im going in tonight. Cendell watch for my review, I know you’re stalking me.
^^^^^^ It's not stalking if you keep jumping in her face.
TyBoy1, I remember the Pitroom very well. For some reason this thread reminds me of Pitroom. I can smell the barbecue smell off this thread very well. And I paid for my bill with a credit card, just like this thread discussion.
I found a girl who takes credit cards. Review to follow im going in tonight. Cendell watch for my review, I know you’re stalking me. Originally Posted by SeaPro62
You wish I was stalking you, i keep up with you because of your many handles. You’re a danger to the community and I wish to never see you again LIKE YOU TRY TO ALL THE TIME

I could care less who you see….( poor girl) now be gone and I won’t bother you!

Make sure she takes credit! Oh wait list crawler mmm yeah probably not her pimp might
TyBoy1, I remember the Pitroom very well. For some reason this thread reminds me of Pitroom. I can smell the barbecue smell off this thread very well. And I paid for my bill with a credit card, just like this thread discussion. Originally Posted by sharkman29
Nice segue.