Hobby Fund

One Xbox. Originally Posted by cabletex7
Stole the words right out of my mouth.
  • Trey
  • 08-24-2012, 02:56 PM
Hey big Joe what's next up on the block lol.
some samsung smart phones
Hey big Joe what's next up on the block lol. Originally Posted by trey
A remote control helicopter
Why am I able to picture BJ standing in front of a mall kiosk?
What. Is. The. Point. Of. This. Thread?
  • Pyle1
  • 08-24-2012, 06:16 PM
I try to keep it closer to a luxury car payment than a mortgage payment.
I save up my lunch money and hobby about once a year . . . .really.
A remote control helicopter Originally Posted by Big Joe
Those are more expensive than this hobby, trust me I know, I have messed with every thing remote controlled for 30 years
Damn, I don't even think I spend 1500 a year. Originally Posted by ZedX79
I'm with you
600-1k

Generally every other Sunday.

Most of the timy it is with UTR/SB though.
  • iquit
  • 08-26-2012, 03:11 AM
I dont have a hobby budget, i just do what i can from one month to the next. I used to spend close to $3k a month when i first got introduced to strip clubs, now i just do something when i feel like it or when am tired of doing it myself.
OK, so the OPs question is an attempt to compare his budget to others to determine if he is a "Cheap Bastard"...
He indicates he spends about as much as it takes to purchase a 4bedroom house in a fairly affluent neighborhood.

If you are hittin it 5 times a week, or 20 times a month, you are paying normal SC prices...for different ladies...not bad.
If you are hittin the same lady 3 times a week, you should have frequent flyer miles or something.

If I recall the story right... the original "Cheap Bastards" were a group of English Nobles, who refused to pay more for sexual services than the price of a good "Horse Master".
Please note that a Horse Master was a fairly high paying job...but not more than other skilled craftsmen...such as Master carpenters, masons, shipwrites...and so on.

Further note that a Horse Master today would be the same as your personal auto technician, for your prize automobile.
So you guys driving Mecedez and Jags...Are you paying 200-300/hr for your auto tech.???..HA!! Hell no.! Neither dealership charges more than $125/hr for the top level of "Horse Master".

Now if you feel you are not paying enough for the services of your favorite provider...
You could be drinking too much kool-aid.
You might just check elsewhere and see if you can get the same or better service for less than you are paying...the happiness is in the pursuit.

Just for a reality check.!!
ijs
L8r
r9

You make it .... you spend it....... I am about 500 lower than you, but have been know to double that,,,,,,, Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Damn, I don't even think I spend 1500 a year. Originally Posted by ZedX79
$240 per month Originally Posted by Mrgalveston
I try to keep it closer to a luxury car payment than a mortgage payment. Originally Posted by Pyle1
600-1k. Originally Posted by Brian7772
I used to spend close to $3k a month when i first got introduced to strip clubs. Originally Posted by iquit