My Morning appt

Mods Please close this Thread. My point was made. I think this board is full enough of drama. Some get real tired of reading through it. As for the cat fighters it's getting old too. If you have a handle use it ! Do not hide behind it. Then complain it was not what you were looking for.
maybe, they don't want to admit that they went in based on your "Top 10 List"............if her skills are only available to some of the people she agrees to see, you can start an "Extra Special Top 10 List"........ Originally Posted by dearhunter
Rule #1 of the hobby is YMMV. Every session is different, and the chemistry you have with a provider can often play a big part in how a session plays out. You have had sessions with providers, haven't you? If not, I understand your ignorance of this phenomenon.

otherwise it shouldn't matter.........the provider is not entitled to a hobbyists handle as long as he fulfills his obligations in the screening process........ Originally Posted by dearhunter
Who said anything about entitled? My post mentioned the advantages of leveraging what she knows about your personality from your on-line posts. That should increase her comfort level, which tends to lead to a more enjoyable session.

The smart hobbyist should benefit by giving his handle to a provider, unless he is known for being a total douchebag.
That is not true! Sorry you took it that way. I have reviews that reflect seeing different clients that saw me way before Blow pop's list. Originally Posted by miss alyssa
So a member on the board can call you........go through your normal screen process without disclosing a icky handle.............ask for the "Blow pop" treatment.........say he is a lurker and receive the good stuff?
I thinck Amber is saying have them pm you, through the board. Anybody can lie and say they are so and so.

No i put that in my first post that if you give me your handle over the phone it takes me two seconds too look you up. Originally Posted by miss alyssa
I got one word for you, Blow pop............snaggletooth
I thinck Amber is saying have them pm you, through the board. Anybody can lie and say they are so and so. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I understood her i was just implying that i do take the last minute appts and some just call. Thank you Lisa An Amber.
I got one word for you, Blow pop............snaggletooth Originally Posted by dearhunter
DH please no name calling.I do not want anyone mad. Mods close this thread. It was for the purpose of letting members know using their handles makes a difference.
DH please no name calling.I do not want anyone mad. Mods close this thread. It was for the purpose of letting members know using their handles makes a difference. Originally Posted by miss alyssa
Don't fret it alyssa, I am not calling bp a snaggletooth.........unless he is a space cadet, he knows exactly what I am refering to.
  • Trey
  • 09-10-2010, 05:53 PM
I think you could have just posted this on your show case profile. But as has been said anyone can say they are someone else, I have had a member ask to use my name before I said hell no. So please make sure at least one pm is exchanged between you and guy that calls that day.
I thinck I will start using Blow Pop's handle when I am making appointments. Might as well bank on his good name.
Don't fret it alyssa, I am not calling bp a snaggletooth.........unless he is a space cadet, he knows exactly what I am refering to. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yes. More drama.
I thinck I will start using Blow Pop's handle when I am making appointments. Might as well bank on his good name. Originally Posted by pyramider
Just be careful... I tried that with DearHunters handle ... no provider would see me... 3 pimps threatened to shoot me and a little old lady kept calling me demanding I give her chihuahua back...
Just be careful... I tried that with DearHunters handle ... no provider would see me... 3 pimps threatened to shoot me and a little old lady kept calling me demanding I give her chihuahua back... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
:facepalm:
:facepalm: Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I'd fix that for ya ... but I dont know which one the face palm is