Question for the ladies - Shaved heads yay or nay ?

Bald Men are Sexy!!!! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
As are some ladies who can rock the look as well! <evil smirk>
yes, it so smooth rubbing on that head while receiving daty
Wow. Maybe I should have done this sooner haha.
it depends on the shape of your head and more importantly how well you rock it...confidence is the best of any situation....if you dont like then who else will...sometimes i find this not to be true...you may do something new and not like and others do....my opinion rock it to the max...own it mix it up with pride and get ya roll on good luck hun
The first thing I wanna do when I see a smooth bald head is just grab it & rub it into my boobies Hehe...during daty, I luv to lightly massage before I find a good spot for me to grab a hold of to help pull u in a lil closer
I think its sexy, i like the bad boy look.
As are some ladies who can rock the look as well! <evil smirk> Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
Perfect example below. Amber is sexy with hair....

but super hot without it.

Shape of head and facial features are super important. Doodle should do it. If you don't like it will grow back in a month or so.
ditto with liking the bad ass boy look--bald heads are so sexy!
\
I luv rubbing them!
What about earrings/ eyebrow piercings/ or a piercing just below the mouth. It's kinda hard for a white guy to rock the shaved head all by itself and I'm contemplating getting a few piercings to balance things out a bit.
Perfect example below. Amber is sexy with hair....

but super hot without it.

Shape of head and facial features are super important. Doodle should do it. If you don't like it will grow back in a month or so. Originally Posted by Mssppislm
Baby I bet you could rock that look with that hot sexy body of yours!!!!
I love a bald head! Much easier to find your ears to hold your face in place! Originally Posted by Nicolet
That's why you gave me the head blade! You sly vixen!
What about earrings/ eyebrow piercings/ or a piercing just below the mouth. It's kinda hard for a white guy to rock the shaved head all by itself and I'm contemplating getting a few piercings to balance things out a bit. Originally Posted by Doodle23
My opinion, leave the piercings out, grow a well groomed goatee. You are welcome.
My opinion, leave the piercings out, grow a well groomed goatee. You are welcome. Originally Posted by Marshpirate

what Marsh said. Cant stand facial piercings.. always having to be careful. Pffttt...wouldnt be able to sit on a face that is pierced and grind until i flood his face... Bald head and a goatee.. omg!!! Id consider CIM with that!!
what Marsh said. Cant stand facial piercings.. always having to be careful. Pffttt...wouldnt be able to sit on a face that is pierced and grind until i flood his face... Bald head and a goatee.. omg!!! Id consider CIM with that!! Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Hmmmmm. Devon, I guess I'll have to send you a photo.
well well well....might be time for me to let the receding line go and clean up all the way.