Speaking of referrals

Just wondering how many guys don't want their friends to know that they hobby (as if it's something to be embarrassed about?!?). Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
For me, it's not so much embarrassed, but keeping things separate. I wouldn't want any of my real life friends knowing about my little secret. Hobby'ing, for me anyway, is an escape from real life.
For me, it's not so much embarrassed, but keeping things separate. I wouldn't want any of my real life friends knowing about my little secret. Hobby'ing, for me anyway, is an escape from real life. Originally Posted by safebet2007
But how many of your friends are suffering? You would THE MAN! You could save them all!
Id hump Scarlett all.the days Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
You and me both!!!
Scarlett, I have requested of some of my lady friends here and in the past on the Mother Ship if they would spend time with a friend of mine who is not in the hobby. They have all done so simply on my word, with me as their reference. I do not expect favors, in terms of a discount, etc. It was favor enough to me and my friends for them to spend time at my request.
You and me both!!! Originally Posted by Fletchlives
Victoria just wants a chance to lock me in the closet again! She's a sneaky one.

Fletch, will you wear activa when you hump me? We can play doctor.

Damn auto correct. I meant to write scrubs. Will you wear your scrubs?!? Activa might be interesting though....the things people do with yogurt, lol. Strawberry, blueberry....
Scarlett, I have requested of some of my lady friends here and in the past on the Mother Ship if they would spend time with a friend of mine who is not in the hobby. They have all done so simply on my word, with me as their reference. I do not expect favors, in terms of a discount, etc. It was favor enough to me and my friends for them to spend time at my request. Originally Posted by Gentleman
Good to know, Sir!! You can pimp me anytime!! Jk
Thank you for your input on this matter.
Victoria just wants a chance to lock me in the closet again! She's a sneaky one.

Fletch, will you wear activa when you hump me? We can play doctor.

Damn auto correct. I meant to write scrubs. Will you wear your scrubs?!? Activa might be interesting though....the things people do with yogurt, lol. Strawberry, blueberry.... Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Scarlett I will have you know that Fletch splooge is the only with the exclusive probiotic Bifidus Regularis®** Also available in GREEK style!

I will wear scrubs if you will wear a naughty nurse uniform. Then we can smear yogurt all over each other and lick it off.

**may not be a true statement, results may vary.
Scarlett, I have setup 2 friends of mine that I have known for a long time who are not in the hobby a couple of times. The women were ones I have seen and would take my referral and they were with P4 and required more than 2 references also I don't expect any favors or discounts. They still had some light screening but not employment verification.
Id hump Scarlett all.the days Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I would hump Scarlett only on days of the week ending in Y.
I would hump Scarlett only on days of the week ending in Y. Originally Posted by NipLover
I will take the dAys with a A in them ...
Interesting thread, I came out on this a week ago with my closest friend, was tired of hobbying in total seclusion. He is in a relationship right now, but I suspect it won't be long before he asks, and now he knows who to ask.

It took me a few weeks to find my way here, asking all sorts of vague questions on craigslist, so a bud is a far better way to go.
I introduced a close friend to this hobby a few weeks ago but as far as ppl that are not in the hobby I would say no. I don't have many other close friends period let alone to refer them to a well known provider and to put my stamp on them I could not do it.
I am not talking about the hobby. Would you refer a civilian buddy to a lady? Lets say.. you know he fools around or you are pretty close..would you do it for a return discount? Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi

I have done this on occasion..
Oh, ok, now I know what you meant by referrals. Ok sometimes my brain doesn't work properly. lol Well just blame it on that lol
If I'd refer some of my friends to some of the Ladies here, i'd never be sober from free drinks...
I already have all my beer tabs taken care of by one of them... but discounts/specials by the ladies are nice too. May be I should ask them, THX for the pointer.

... Now SL wants to pay my tequila tab if I dance for him... but now I think, I'd rather do a referral.