Trump Spends More Tax Payer Money on Golf Travel Than Obama Spent In 8 yrs on All Travel

Executive Time!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH !!!
I don't even know if this is true but it sounds not quite credible considering who posted it.

Unlike Obama, Trump has done business on his "golf" trips which is something that Barry didn't do. So the cost could be written off as the cost of doing business. Barry on the other hand just grabbed his ankles and said "Fuck me world!" Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I wish Trump would do something to improve the military. Its been pathetic for a while now. Maybe if he would quit taking it up the ass from Vladimir & Company and start acting like a Commander in Chief.
  • oeb11
  • 08-18-2019, 08:02 AM
A of S idolizes their Putin.

Wants a country just like Russia in which they think they will be Nomenklatura!
A of S idolizes their Putin.

Wants a country just like Russia in which they think they will be Nomenklatura! Originally Posted by oeb11
Off topic.

Are you trying to hijack yet another thread?

Please try and post something cogent and Constructive.

(Now’s the time when you start name calling, lying and insulting others,)
Just wow to much cnn cool aide again, doesn't take salary , uses own houses, Odumboo use taxpayers money to fly is DOG so Okay turn tv off they back awayssssss
Are you saying Trump pays his own way on Air Force One? Or doesn’t use taxpayer dollars on his constant golfing trips?

The article is accurate. You’re misinformed across the board.
  • oeb11
  • 08-19-2019, 08:10 AM
Are the A of S saying Obama did not use taxpayer money on his golfing outings????
Or on his trips to the "Rifle range" to fire GUNS?????????
Oh, the Humanity of the Hypocrisy!!
LOL foolish DPST's
No.
  • oeb11
  • 08-19-2019, 11:05 AM
Off topic.

(Now’s the time when you start name calling, lying and insulting others,) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Cannot take their own posts to heart, nor change their blind devotion to the DPST narrative.

Trump Hate on display, yet not a thought for obama and Clinton golf outings.

DPST hypocrisy. And - Racism!!!!!!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 08-19-2019, 11:05 AM
Off topic.

(Now’s the time when you start name calling, lying and insulting others,) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Cannot take their own posts to heart, nor change their blind devotion to the DPST narrative.

Trump Hate on display, yet not a thought for obama and Clinton golf outings.

DPST hypocrisy. And - Racism!!!!!!!!!
BTW - I am still here.

RTM button is your Little Friend.!
Obama and Clinton didn't golf nearly as much as El Trumpo