Getting back on the horse.

if you have seen her that many times then by now you both know A LOT about each other and you should be comfortable enough to come out and ask her why you can't give her an orgasm.
if you have seen her that many times then by now you both know A LOT about each other and you should be comfortable enough to come out and ask her why you can't give her an orgasm. Originally Posted by joesmo888
I don't think this is necessarily so. Just because you are a frequent customer doesn't mean that there is emotional closeness or personal familiarity. Many providers and hobbyists prefer to keep things on the business level and avoid intimacy. And be careful of how you ask the question. "Why don't you cum with me?" may get a blunt response that will be hurtful. It may be better to ask if there is anything that she would like. This allows her to make a suggestion that may actually help the cause or it could just be a generic request but either way it avoids an answer like, "I only tolerate you because of the money and you could never please me" or some other pleasantry.
As I see it, you have two options:

1. She needs an audience to orgasm. So, invite several buddies, fire up the grill, put some beer on ice, lay out a spread (so as to speak) and let the show begin. Make sure audience is made up of guys and gals. Don't want this turning into something perverted and dirty.

2. On the other hand, if you are on the shy side when it comes to public performance, talk to her. Offer to pay her more if she will throw in some "Oh, fuck me, daddy" and assorted groans, moans and whimpers. Clutching and pulling on sheets are extra.

And you are welcome.
I don't think this is necessarily so. Just because you are a frequent customer doesn't mean that there is emotional closeness or personal familiarity. Many providers and hobbyists prefer to keep things on the business level and avoid intimacy. And be careful of how you ask the question. "Why don't you cum with me?" may get a blunt response that will be hurtful. It may be better to ask if there is anything that she would like. This allows her to make a suggestion that may actually help the cause or it could just be a generic request but either way it avoids an answer like, "I only tolerate you because of the money and you could never please me" or some other pleasantry. Originally Posted by awl4knot
well if its bothering the guy enough to post on here then so what if she says something that is 'hurtful'

atleast then he will know the reason.

i don't understand how its better for him to lose sleep wondering what he is doing wrong
well if its bothering the guy enough to post on here then so what if she says something that is 'hurtful'

atleast then he will know the reason.

i don't understand how its better for him to lose sleep wondering what he is doing wrong Originally Posted by joesmo888
I don't disagree that he should discuss it. My disagreement is with the assumption that frequent visits necessarily results in intimacy or personal familiarity.

I have seen one lady ten times and although we are quite knowledgeable about each others physical "hot" buttons I barely know more about her personal life or what makes her tick than when I first met her. We just keep it at a nice and friendly business level and avoid what is personal.