guess what plastic man just ...did

A trishBurger 3some? Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
well if PM is involved, yah probably is YUK, well depending on what she looks like
well it depends on if he/she decides to actually tell us who he/she is? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
If you are calling on plasticman to out himself, why don't you lead the way?

Outing is a serious offense. Kind of low class to suggest it. Not even kind of.
Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Prolly the centerpiece of another bukake party at his horse stable....

Prolly the centerpiece of another bukake party at his horse stable....

Originally Posted by Celso
is there maybe a ...reason ...this kind of thing be all ya seem to ...think about ...an all ya seem to post ...pics of

...always shameful when the real ...trolls and disrupters ...come out
Must of struck a raw nerve for Plassy Maam to respond sooooo quickly!!!........ ...Sweeeeeet!!!....
well if PM is involved, yah probably is YUK, well depending on what she looks like Originally Posted by rodeomann22
ya show yerself to be a small ...angry ...sad and ...troubled ...person with each post ya make ...and plastic man feels ...bad fer ya
If you are calling on plasticman to out himself, why don't you lead the way?

Outing is a serious offense. Kind of low class to suggest it. Not even kind of. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Yes because I'm the only one who wonders who he/she actually is, I didn't suggest the outing as you are thinking, just suggesting he make an spot and quit trolling everyone's threads with his 90% useless shit that is all

ya show yerself to be a small ...angry ...sad and ...troubled ...person with each post ya make ...and plastic man feels ...bad fer ya Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Thanks for the concern PM but it's not needed, I assure you I'm fine!
Yes because I'm the only one who wonders who he/she actually is, I didn't suggest the outing as you are thinking, just suggesting he make an spot and quit trolling everyone's threads with his 90% useless shit that is all Originally Posted by rodeomann22
ya know burger ...it be funny ya say that ...considering how all ya done is ...trolled plastic mans thread with yer ...negativity

...there be this ...feature ...called ignore ...an if ya be so ...broken up ...bout plastic mans posts ...maybe it be time fer ya ta man up an ...use it ...cause plastic man be too busy fer yer ...pms cryin bout yer issues or how you seem to ...think ...ya be speakin fer everyone

...there be legions of funnels and jimmies who ...love their plastic man and get ...joy and ...happiness reading bouts the latest plastic man ...adventure ...and in turn plastic man ...loves them right back

...so stop tryin to ...ruin that love
ya know burger ...it be funny ya say that ...considering how all ya done is ...trolled plastic mans thread with yer ...negativity

...there be this ...feature ...called ignore ...an if ya be so ...broken up ...bout plastic mans posts ...maybe it be time fer ya ta man up an ...use it ...cause plastic man be too busy fer yer ...pms cryin bout yer issues or how you seem to ...think ...ya be speakin fer everyone

...there be legions of funnels and jimmies who ...love their plastic man and get ...joy and ...happiness reading bouts the latest plastic man ...adventure ...and in turn plastic man ...loves them right back

...so stop tryin to ...ruin that love Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Yep your right, except it takes a special person to get on my ignore list and you haven't reached that point yet, so, no worries brother or sister who ever you may be, you don't troll me I don't troll you, see works pretty easy doesn't it!!

Originally Posted by Plastic Man
PM - you are an acquired taste!
PM - you are an acquired taste! Originally Posted by Perryay
+1

elg.......
Well, what did you do PM? With all the time since the OP, have you been doing even more of it?
Well, what did you do PM? .... have you been doing even more of it? Originally Posted by blthzr666
Times are tough when PM can't rent or sweeeeeeeet talk any funnels....
Prolly just doing this behind his stable...........

Can I take another guess?

Did you except the position for new upset female moderater?