Manscaping...

I do a lot of cock sucking, deep throating, ball sucking/licking, sometimes rimming. For functionality I do prefer bare. It's just not nice to have a mouth full of hair. Even aesthetically bare or very minimal hair looks best. I guess just in my personal life I am more into men with the type of personalities to trim rather than shave completely. Kind of hard to explain. So that's why I list trimmed as a preference.
Waxing sounds scarier than any of the alternatives. Originally Posted by cculvr69
It's not for the faint of heart. I get my pussy waxed every three weeks and won't stop until I get laser hair removal but it is a less-than-pleasant experience.
I used to trim etc. I felt like a barber.

But now I just shave. Easy to do. Just use my Bic while in the shower. I try not to miss a spot, but eh.
This works very well at keeping the process "smooth" and nick free...
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2209726.jpg (10.3 KB, 187 views)
This works very well at keeping the process "smooth" and nick free... Originally Posted by roscoe14850
http://www.amazon.com/Billy-Jealousy.../dp/B000A5CPJ4
It's really not that difficult. I use my Gillette Mach 5 twice a week , same as my face. Takes about 5 minutes to do.
It's really not that difficult. I use my Gillette Mach 5 twice a week , same as my face. Takes about 5 minutes to do. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
you shave your face ?????? ahhhhh why ??????
Anyone ever try Nair for men or any of that kind of stuff? I know you could burn the hell out of yourself, but I'm wondering if there's one product like that that would be safe. Originally Posted by cculvr69
These kinds of products are only good in limited way. Of course I have never used Nair for men, but the women's formulas cannot be put anywhere the skin is thin (i.e. the bend of you legs, etc.). The resulting chemical burns can be horrible!!! Best to stick with shaving I think.. or waxing if you have trouble with ingrown hairs.

And guys, shaving does get better over time... the more you do it, the less trouble you will have.
I appreciate all the great tips. It's also worth pointing out that it's best not to do any grooming late at night...with scissors...after drinking wine and brandy-related beverages. Not that anything happened with me last night. Nope, not at all...
Actually had a doctor tell me just to trim with clippers or what not to keep skin irritation at bay. Plus, any shaving nicks gives a nice place for germs / bacteria and such to take hold. Sweating, dark and warm, etc. Tightie whities / briefs don't help either.
I appreciate all the great tips. It's also worth pointing out that it's best not to do any grooming late at night...with scissors...after drinking wine and brandy-related beverages. Not that anything happened with me last night. Nope, not at all... Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
Yeah, definitely best to be fully awake and sober with sharp instruments!
I can never get the sack smooth. I've tried pulling to make the skin taught but still stubble. Any tips there?