Showing up LATE

I don't dock that time if it's just ten minutes. Things do happen. I give a half hour leeway and almost always men have the courtesy to call if they are going to be late even by ten minutes or so. NOT calling, however, = NO SEE.
As long as they call and let me know I don't mind at all

Charlotte, this is an interesting question from both angles. I work and live by appointments and am painfully on time for everything. This being said, I often arrive for an appointment and find that the provider just "needs a few more minutes". I find this odd because they are already there! It's their incall and they aren't even ready yet.
I have never been offered a break or another session even though the provider makes me wait in the hallway or parking lot or sometime in the room while they get set.
Like lacy I believe it all has to do with communnication.

I do belive that if you are gonna dock someone's time and keep the same donation then when you shove someone out the door early you better give them part of their money back. Don't just be a stickler when it benefits you.
Id rather a lady be on time, but for the most part 80 percent of all sessions I have had have been late as 20 minutes to two hours or more consistently. I don't know if its because I book multi hours or not, but for the most part I EXPECT that the provider will be late in some for or fashion. If she comes early or on time it I definitely take notice. I do outcall only, so maybe this factors in maybe since they are driving and arriving to my hotel.

The most annoying thing to me, is if you are running late at least call or text to give me an idea that you are in route. Out of that 80 percent of ladies who came late only a third of them called to say why and for how long. Unless she's squezzing in half hour appointments, quickies, and blow and go's right before my appointment I don't think quick communication should be an issue. If she has to shower before our session starts I assume that is what happened. Maybe they figure because I have booked so much time it will be much harder for me to book another lady and get screened.....so they basically have me by the balls until they arrive.

One lady actually stayed on the phone with me while she was driving, that was a nice touch. I usually confirm with a provider when I have checked in and call one hour before appointment to make sure we are still on. I think the longest I waited without a call was two hours, but nowadays after about an hour Ill send a text letting her know that I'm coordinating other plans in her absense........I usually get a quick callback after leaving that message, lol.

But definitely if she's shows up late I expect our time to start when she arrives in room. Just to play safe I usually book my time about 2 hours earlier than the time I really want to accommodate for checkout time and when/if she is late.
I prefer out call to my place,and providers are usually a little late.Misjudged the time for driving.