It is high time for me to hang up my fancy heels and my Mod Hat December 31, and trade them in for a pair of pink ropers and a sunset.

A true legend rides off into the sunset. Best of luck to you in all future endeavors. You are truly a CLASS ACT.
I wish you the best, Fawn. I'm only sorry I never got to meet you - or your lovely legs.

Take care.
Thanks for all the countless hours of thankless work. The board has been a better place because of you and will be less when you leave.

Wishing you only the best in your future.
Hats off to the lovely legend known as Fawn! Congratulations and best wishes on all your future endeavors.
Fawn, I really enjoyed meeting you and appreciate the time we got to spend together. You are a sweet lady and I wish you all the best for the future.
Good luck to you !
Good luck to you Fawn. I always thought you were fair for the most part, just doing your job. We'll miss you!
  • motor
  • 11-23-2013, 04:29 PM
Fawn, I wish you the very best. You are a super person. One of these days we will have to drag Lana out abd go get some of those crab knuckles ot fingers at that pizza place. Take Care.
Thank you Fawn. and I hope the very best for such a nice lady that I had the honor to know.
Thank you Fawn...

Be Safe...
  • Surge
  • 11-23-2013, 09:23 PM
Fawn:

As you have always done, even your departure is done with the utmost class. I have been around many girls, but truly very few ladies and you lady…epitomize what it means to be a lady with class.

Not many (less than I can count on one hand) have really touched me the way you have. The hobby will be a little less bright when you leave, but enlightened for what you bestowed upon us.

Not too many people know how you really taught me a lot and how you touched me so deeply. You had way that made me laugh and even smile when we departed. I wish you the best and happiness this world can impart on someone so deserving of real happiness.

God bless and remember…no matter what you will always be MY GQ!

Surge
The board will have an empty space with your parting. Enjoy life as it is to short not to....
Fawn, my sincere thanks for all you have done, for all you have given and for being the sweet lady you are.

I have already been missing you.

Best wishes to you and yours!
Fawn- All the best to you!
I enjoyed having you for breakfast and regret not having a second course.
can't wait until you come back.