Gangbang ~ Would you partake?

I am for it. I charge $500/hr with a minimum of 3 hours. Serious offers only, please!
nooooo!
HELL NO......Do you need a refresh of my experience....enough said

If you do need that refresh, just search these keywords...dumbass provider, gun, and 7 guys that had no idea what was coming next!!
that should bring up the thread!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
You've come a long way, grasshopper.
  • eve
  • 09-28-2010, 02:21 PM
I have thought about it from a personal level and Not sure I could do it.
  • Benny
  • 09-28-2010, 02:28 PM
10-15 guys!! You got that much stamina? lol
NO!!! Other guys banging girls doen turn me own. Me banging girls turns me on

10-15 girls waiting for me on a big ass giant bed. Legs spread out like chicken at the grocery store. Now your talking.
You've come a long way, grasshopper. Originally Posted by dearhunter

awwww a compliment from DH....that means alot you sexy Chihuahua!!!
awwww a compliment from DH....that means alot you sexy Chihuahua!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
.........uhhhhhhhh.........I'm the cat.
.........uhhhhhhhh.........I'm the cat. Originally Posted by dearhunter
at least you not the pink panther in the avatar
bds, you crack me up.............
How about a different idea? small group of guys (3-4) set up an orgy with 3-4 providers who all know each other? A set fee split evenly with all the providers is reached between them as well as a time limit and the guys come up with their equal share.

I am thinking something like the following

3-4 providers, a set fee for a time frame of 4-5 hours (need rest and recharge time) and 3-4 guys all ponying up their equal share for the rate the providers all decided on for that session plus cost of a nice big hotel suite and go from there.

The one thing I would like to see is that it is a timed session (aka how many times can you go in that session with all the ladies and the only thing that is BB is handjobs)
Too much man meat definitely does not sound appealing to me. I've experienced the FMF outside of the hobby and thats fun as can be. To each their own I guess.
Count me in Starr
no gangbang only orgy .
Sorry, seriously not into GBing a guy! Yikes!! Too each his own I guess.

I am for it. I charge $500/hr with a minimum of 3 hours. Serious offers only, please! Originally Posted by Moto
HELL NO......Do you need a refresh of my experience....enough said

If you do need that refresh, just search these keywords...dumbass provider, gun, and 7 guys that had no idea what was coming next!!
that should bring up the thread!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow

I remember that.............thats was frightening to say the least...........but you learned from it and that my dear is what stands out to me more so than your original delimma....plus I like ya.....

So, hows puddin' pop? Is she eating well?