Will we survive this Obama fuck up?

Well, yes....let's go back and look at what you said. You chose to post up some Russian newscaster's comments that Russia could destroy us with nuclear weapons. You then noted that Obama was reducing our nuclear stockpile. Finally, you imply that Obama's efforts to reduce our nuclear stockpile are wrong and Obama is bad because of it.

Now....let me think. When you indicated that Obama was making a mistake by reducing our nuclear stockpiles right after you posted up a comment from a Russian newscaster that Russia is in a position to destroy the US with nuclear weapons....was it your intent to imply that:

a. Russia is a big friendly bear who wants to be our friend?
b. Russian newscasters are big jokers who only want to make Russians laugh?
c. Obama is exposing us to permanent ash heap status by reducing our nuclear capability from being able to destroy the world 100 times to just 50 times?
d. You have no fucking clue what you meant? As usual, you were just posting up some stupid shit that when identified as such, you would walk back claiming that you really didn't mean what you meant?

Fucking dunce. Originally Posted by timpage

What the fuck do you think Osucknuts was talking about. Bending over and taking a missile up his ass.

I understand why you would think that...

Poor sniffy the spamanatior...
Yes, it's very dangerous for us to reduce our capability to destroy the world from 10 times to 8 times.

Russia is not going to bomb us, and we aren't going to bomb them. Good lord, JD. Wake up. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He won't. He is an idiot.

He wants to spend money like it is the dark days of the 1950s Cold War,

Even if it bankrupts us in the process.
I used to think that JD's identical twin brother IB (In Bred) was the nuttiest poster in this forum, followed closely by Trendy Trendaway.

And then JD decided to up his game and passed them both as if they were sitting still.
JD want's to be #1.
He won't. He is an idiot.

He wants to spend money like it is the dark days of the 1950s Cold War,

Even if it bankrupts us in the process. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Spoken like a true nyOzombier... Oturdcare did the bankrupting.
DROOLY
I used to think that JD's identical twin brother IB (In Bred) was the nuttiest poster in this forum, followed closely by Trendy Trendaway.

And then JD decided to up his game and passed them both as if they were sitting still. Originally Posted by bigtex
JD want's to be #1. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Congrats JD

(Although I think IB will reclaim the title again soon enough.)
Congrats JD

(Although I think IB will reclaim the title again soon enough.) Originally Posted by JCM800
Of course! The Idiot's are a competitive family!
do we need a poll?

what do you think Hanoi Jane?