ROC Eats

Yep alex's by the track is a good place
Ox and Stone, Nosh, Branca, City Grill just off the top of my head. Please PM me if you want to talk in more detail. Originally Posted by Nymaster_s4u
All excellent choices. There’s a great Mexican counter service behind nosh
naughty nikki was without a doubt the best dining place ever in rochester wow wow wow
Char steakhouse at the Strathallen hotel, cool bar and a patio
When in Rochester......I hear it pairs well with a Genny Cream Ale
Some very good recommendations, but let's not forget the Cub Room. And, IMO, the best Italian restaurants in Rochester are Lucano and Rocco.
Richardson’s Canal House has great food. Donation is a bit steep. Texas de Brazil steakhouse has a hefty donation as well, but they keep bringing food to your table until you tell them to stop. Worth it if you’re a big meat eater. Rumor has it that you are capable of swallowing big meat. If you’re taking the Thruway, Alex’s Place in Batavia has great food at a lower donation. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob

I think we both know I am very capable of swallowing a lot of meat!
naughty nikki was without a doubt the best dining place ever in rochester wow wow wow Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
That's definitely a meal I'd like to try!
When in Rochester......I hear it pairs well with a Genny Cream Ale
Originally Posted by Mornin Wood

I don't know what that is, but I'd imagine ingesting it would crush a lot of the hard work I've put in my training. Reminds me of sundowners from Coney Island. Delicious and disgusting.
My personal favs (especially with a date) are Pane vino on the river, the vesper, unter biergarten, ox and stone, and Tokyo Japanese.
I don't know what that is, but I'd imagine ingesting it would crush a lot of the hard work I've put in my training. Reminds me of sundowners from Coney Island. Delicious and disgusting. Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
mac, fries, hotdog all covered in meat hot sauce.

not a every day meal

cold beans was the at first. but most go for the mac
"Delicious and disgusting" yup
I don't know what that is, but I'd imagine ingesting it would crush a lot of the hard work I've put in my training. Reminds me of sundowners from Coney Island. Delicious and disgusting. Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
It's The Rochester “Garbage Plate”. (aka a heart attack on a plate)
Yes Alex's Place in Batavia has good food. I've eaten there many times.