Report Says Every Living President Is A Descendent Of Slave Owners,…..Except Donald Trump.!

I hate trumpf. But even I will say he's not racist in any way. He has done a lot for afro Americans and had a big jump in their support for what he did as prez. It's been said that everyone has descended from slavery at some point.
I don't think Trump is a racist. A lot (not all) of his most devout followers sure the fuck are though. Trump just wants those clowns' votes so of course he is not going to condemn their bullshit. I don't blame him for that. You need votes to win. Why should he shoot himself in the foot and condemn idiots who he knows will vote for him? Trump is dumb, but he is not that dumb.

By the way, the original post in this thread has nothing to do with whether a former president was/is racist or not. By that stupid ass logic, that would mean Obama is racist against black people. See where I am going with that or are some of you people too dense to use simple logical reasoning that even a 4th grader with limited intellect is capable of using?
Just how relavent is all this anyway?

Do we subscribe to the Old Testament concept of the sins of the fathers . . .?

Arnold Schwarzenegger's father ws a true-believer Nazi and in the SS. That does not make Mr. Schwarzenegger a bad man or a good actor.
I hate trumpf. But even I will say he's not racist in any way. He has done a lot for afro Americans and had a big jump in their support for what he did as prez. It's been said that everyone has descended from slavery at some point. Originally Posted by winn dixie
WD: Not that you need validation from me or anyone else. . .but i respect that statement.
Cool. Trump's family didn't own slaves because his ancestors came to America after slavery was abolished so it was illegal to do so by the time they arrived here.

I hope his racist trailer park hillbilly followers never find out about this complete outrage because this breaking news would break their hearts. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Yeah. People don't think of the obivious.

Of couse the Swedes didn't have slaves either
What is it about living in a trailer that makes one racist. One is a bad thing, the other is just where you live. . . . .and it is affordable housing, which seems to be a current progressive buz word.

We should put up trailer parks for the homeless, unsheltered (whatever) as well as all the illegal migrants.