Proper etiquette for $$

I'll generally just ask if a gentleman desires to "extend" if our time is up and he shows no intention of stopping the action. There's really no need to mention money specifically as anyone who plays in this realm knows that we charge for our time. Pretty simple.

Now, that's if and when I actually have the time to extend. I don't book appointments back-to-back but I do often need a good bit of time in between to clean up, eat something, relax, and refresh my mind before my next meeting. I don't think that the next guy deserves poor service because I'm distracted from not having enough time to reset between appointments, so sometimes I'm just not available to extend any given session. In this case, I will simply start getting dressed or ask if I can start the shower for my undoubtedly sweaty playmate.
Thanks everyone! So helpful! I agree that both the hobbyist and the provider should be aware of the time, yet clock watching is definitely tacky. But as we all kbow, there are the occasional appointments that will try to squeeze out all the free time they can get because they take advantage of their time with providers. And that is just no good
An egg timer is very effective.
Each session is different. Some people are chatty cathy but some people are not, they book for an hour and stay for 30 mins. I look at each meeting like a dance, each party takes turns taking the lead.
Each session is different. Some people are chatty cathy but some people are not, they book for an hour and stay for 30 mins. I look at each meeting like a dance, each party takes turns taking the lead. Originally Posted by bistraight69
Perfect analogy! And you are very right. This is true!
An egg timer is very effective. Originally Posted by Brass Balls
Haha TFF!!

Sometimes clockwatching isn't always bad...I once had a girl look at her phone and say " You've got ten more minutes, do you think you can come again??"

A note to the ladies...if your gonna clock watch....BE LIKE THAT!!!