Is dallas really that bad?

Don't bother with EROS. I did that once and while it helped my web traffic a TON, I doubt any of my visits came from there.

I'd recommend a P411 visiting ad, and top 10 placement or something that bumps you to the top (if it's available), TER, TBD (some people still read there!), here (of course), and Date-Check (if you're a member) for advertising.

I use Hotwire and stay in a killer, well located hotel every time I go. Dallas is one of my favourite cities actually
Good luck if you come to Dallas Sanaa. Dallas is heaven to us hobbyist.
Thanks Missy! Eros pretty much sucks in Texas. I get a bunch of web traffic too, but not too many actual book. What is TBD though?

Thanks for the well wishes MasterBaiter (snickers @ name). I hope it will be heaven for me to!
Welcome you should do well here in dallas Enjoy you stay
Dallas has many fine ladies. P411 would be helpful. Galleria area in North Dallas is the place to be.
Post your ads in advance.

Priceline your room. Stay in the Galleria area, stay out of Arlington and Irving.

Have a good time here sexy (met this hottie in Houston)

Lisa:-)

If you need help or info......you know where to find me.
Is ter or eros relevant in dallas? Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Yes, I believe that it is and Eros has always worked well for me. So has TER. Although TER doesn't have the presence here that other sites do, such as ECCIE ... for traveling men, it's a great site to advertise on.

Ditto with others.
alot of providers say the same thing about Htown but I do well their.
Warning there are alot of dollar menu girls here...
I WILL LEAVE IT AT THAT! LOL
Thanks for all the feedback guys! I hear some construction has the corridor area a little slow, and I don't want to get too close to Addison. Hopefully the Easter Holiday's wont impact my business
  • Jaci
  • 04-02-2012, 08:40 AM
Contact me I will be more than happy to help!!!!
Kisses,jaci
Sanaa....be naughty with those Dallas boys!!!!!!!!!! lol
omg i hope the tornado doesnt ruin my plans!
Most say that the Galleria/North Dallas area is best to stay..... I have many friends still in the business that fare best in the downtown, Uptown or Park Cities areas.

Have a great trip! I miss Dallas and can't wait to come back next month!
Oh no... Sanaa.... that refers to the hobbyists here. We've got it SOOOO good. Seems we could claim the title 'Provider Captial of the US'. Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana

You lucky motherfuckers!!
Help out your H-town bro's we're in a drought down here!

This thread has actually been useful to me, now i know where to stay for my upcoming Dallas tour!
mojo, what's your type? I didnt know houston was having a drought! Maybe everyone is moving to Dallas. who knows.

I did change the date of my trip, but I settled on a very nice incall location thanks to all the help from you guys!