Threesome with my husband and our friend

I licked and sucked….being a woman, I know how to stimulate the clit, where to slide and roll my tongue, exactly where to put pressure, where to use fingers. Originally Posted by TheSignificantOther
Nice 'review' TSO! Sounds like a fun time was had by all!

Do you give lessons?
Envious of what a women knows about pleasing another woman.. if we could only read your minds ladies.
So we'll be doing it again sometime soon. I wont post a review but i'll update on this thread.
We need contact information on the friend!! No review is complete without it.
We need contact information on the friend!! No review is complete without it. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Ha! Nah, she's all ours.
Very Hot! Next time add a few more to the party!
Ha! Nah, she's all ours. Originally Posted by TheSignificantOther

Another selfish SO.
Very Hot! Next time add a few more to the party! Originally Posted by KarmasSecrets
After looking at your pics we would love to add you.
Another selfish SO. Originally Posted by pyramider
With my ladies, yes. Lol.
So if all goes well I might be posting another "REVIEW" with a gal we met.

And hopefully a provider review one day....
I might suggest three providers who I have had doubles or more. They are all pretty and like you they are not Lesbians but very much enjoy erotic sex with women. They are some of my ATFs and I have a high level of trust with all three. They are all very deferent and all see women and couples:

If your taste runs to young, short and curvy try Jade Nocole, amazing skills and very much into role play, my current fav is the Havanna bar girl, red from head to toe.

If you are in the mood for a tall, mature blond see Jacxxx. A human fucking machine and she loves to please women.

When you are ready to walk on the wild side go see Lindsey Lacy, very into women and well it's not sex it's an adventure or you and your husband could do what I did and see all three at "The Convent of The Twisted Sisters"
I might suggest three providers who I have had doubles or more. They are all pretty and like you they are not Lesbians but very much enjoy erotic sex with women. They are some of my ATFs and I have a high level of trust with all three. They are all very deferent and all see women and couples:

If your taste runs to young, short and curvy try Jade Nocole, amazing skills and very much into role play, my current fav is the Havanna bar girl, red from head to toe.

If you are in the mood for a tall, mature blond see Jacxxx. A human fucking machine and she loves to please women.

When you are ready to walk on the wild side go see Lindsey Lacy, very into women and well it's not sex it's an adventure or you and your husband could do what I did and see all three at "The Convent of The Twisted Sisters" Originally Posted by LuckJack
Thank you for the suggestions. Very appreciated. I do believe we have found a winner tho.....fingers crossed, but i'll know soon.

And I will indeed post a review for our first provider experience!!
I'm bumping this (hope this is okay mods) as we had another threesome. This time with a provider. And I'll say that as fun as this one (in this certain thread) was, our provider experience was a million times better.

Just posted my first review. Yay!!!