PA has a new Mod, please welcome BSer...

The kinder, gentler BSer is starting to freak me out.
My response in the staff area says it all tho. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Can't find the door to the "staff area"... must be off limits. So what's it say BSer? Did you get a whupping on your first day on the job?
  • BSer
  • 12-03-2014, 11:14 AM
Wait there's a staff area ?

Dames supports me as mod, we have put our DNA in the same places over the last few years, practically blood brothers.
This is unexpected, but in a good way. Should be interesting…congrats!
Congrats BSer! Looking forward to your view on all the fun and frivolity that goes on here....besides the stuff you started!
sucker

the new guy as mod pays for the bobble head
And somewhere in a galaxy far, far away (OK TOS) there is a disturbance in the force as the union bosses of Local 250 get the word the BSer is a fucking mod.

So did you celebrate your appointment with french fries or cream pies?

Congrats
Yes, the Force has Awaken, oh O-BEE-WON how will you handle the Empire, local 250, and the Ohio clan, they are plotting to revolt! To retake their Empire back, Dark Sloth, has risen. Us Jedi are standing by.
So what Does the corporate bathroom look like?
Congratulations, tell DIck Em Down, heard that story from my 1stSGT when I was promoted to SGT.
sucker Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

So what Does the corporate bathroom look like? Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Shitty...

And guess who's on cleanup duty...the FNG himself, BSer

Congratulations, tell DIck Em Down, heard that story from my 1stSGT when I was promoted to SGT. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
1Sgt's Rock
Its about friggin time, my condolences BSer. But its time to right this ship. Enjoy the free mod pussy!

I wonder if MLG's private forum has been notified of this event? I'm sure they will all stop by to offer their congrats soon enough.
  • BSer
  • 12-04-2014, 07:42 AM
I actually heard a thread was posted on TOS "best pittsburgh mod isn't even on indys" took 2 1/2 minutes to be deleted from existence.
I actually heard a thread was posted on TOS "best pittsburgh mod isn't even on indys" took 2 1/2 minutes to be deleted from existence. Originally Posted by BSer
Whew!
that's a relief.

I thought I was seeing things...there one minute then "POOF"
Dames supports me as mod, we have put our DNA in the same places over the last few years, practically blood brothers. Originally Posted by BSer

Yes, you owe your good fortune to your blood brutha's relentless campaigning, lol. It was apparent to everyone that if dames trashed you so much, you must be uniquely qualified!

Hopefully you're kidding about the B'ser nomination.... He's obviously not fit to moderate. Originally Posted by dames4u
I would encourage everyone who agrees with my assertion that B'ser is beyond unqualified to be considered for mod... to PM Pistolero and let him know. Originally Posted by dames4u
I would... be concerned if a troll like B'ser was handed a mod post. Originally Posted by dames4u
B'ser is not someone you want as a mod. Originally Posted by dames4u

Fuckin dames. Still miss your blood brutha? I can't wait til he gets banned again on indys and comes begging to be allowed back on here...

Whew!
that's a relief.

I thought I was seeing things...there one minute then "POOF" Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I think it took 15 seconds. They're slipping.
Does this mean BSer will pay for Lunch?