Who is using female condoms???

No one thinks they look weird? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Much more important things to have your eyes on during this time.
Much more important things to have your eyes on during this time. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I would think the vagina would be of the utmost importance. I guess I'm just a visual guy though.
I have heard they look weird, and I agree. I imagine the first person to see a prophylactic on a penis thought the same thing. If the visual ruins the experience for you, the FC2 is not for you.
I've started using the FC2s recently and am still getting used to the look & feel.

The extra moment it takes to get them in place vs the short amount of time to don a male condom can be an awkward break in the momentum. Like I said, I'm still getting used to them. ;-)
I've started using the FC2s recently and am still getting used to the look & feel.

The extra moment it takes to get them in place vs the short amount of time to don a male condom can be an awkward break in the momentum. Like I said, I'm still getting used to them. ;-) Originally Posted by DebbieTheNoonerGirl
I'm not remotely witty enough to do anything with this. But for the ECCIE comedians, you must take this low hanging fruit here!
I always have one in my back pocket in case
Next best thing to bareback??? If you want to go raw just go raw you basically are with female condoms....wow I'm just at loss for words but hey everyone lives a different lifestyle. Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
Uhhhh yeah I bare backed my husband when I was married and in long term committed relationships......I don't think you understand the thread at all....try again from the beginning
When I started this thread this morning I was confused to say the least..after reading the replies and watching some disturbing videos on their use, I would like to visit with one of the ladies that use them regularly...
Without going to ISO tread, any ladies like to take me for a ride???
Of course full donation applies, I am easy but NOT cheap
MarineButch

The extra moment it takes to get them in place vs the short amount of time to don a male condom can be an awkward break in the momentum. Like I said, I'm still getting used to them. ;-) Originally Posted by DebbieTheNoonerGirl
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20151124_162928.jpg (100.8 KB, 744 views) File Type: jpg IMG_20151124_162609.jpg (153.4 KB, 744 views)
No one thinks they look weird? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Years ago, I was one of the first ladies that I knew to have them, always, at the incall. But they just look ridiculous. I haven't carried them in a very long time.

The date kept expiring on the ones that I had, and I just quit carrying them.

If there are guys out there, that visit with me and like penetration (the penetrative guys keep getting fewer and fewer in my honest observation!), I'll be more than happy to purchase them again.

I just prefer the old tried and true: condoms. And I have all different sizes and brands.

Call me old fashioned.

But after reading this topic, I'm thinking that it's time to give the female condom another try!

Elisabeth
Most providers won't use them, or I would use them for every session. They feel great and they are perfectly safe when used correctly (which isn't that hard). I can't believe they are not more popular than they are. I would love to find more providers that want to give them a try.
Still interested in trying these!

Originally Posted by FunInDFW
she is not coming back to this thread
It was a little awkward at first for me, but I have the process down now, thanks to some advice from the ladies that have used them. I will be offering them from now on.

If you are a visual guy, it may be better to stick to using male condoms.

But after reading this topic, I'm thinking that it's time to give the female condom another try!
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
You should!

I just put in an order for more. (great deal, per box, online) The gentlemen I visited with this trip have all been great sports about trying them out and not one complaint.
HBE.
HBE is the best. You should try it.