Transportation. Does it matter

This might sound silly but it does peak my curiosity when a guy shows up with a POS car. It makes you ponder priorities in life haha Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann

OK I have a Corvette, and a Elantra, which do you think I'm driving to an illegal activity in which my vehicle can be siezed?
I don't think it's in anyone's best interest to have other hobby folks checking out our vehicles. I am big on discretion, hence why my clients have to go through screening before I will see him. If you pass that why would I care what you drive?
Throw down Ford Pinto 1980 model to be more precise... 4 banger, chrome rims, 2, 20" speakers ( only one works, but looks cool as hell) paper tags for the past 13 years, no insurance.... Etc... I can on, and on about that fine little Pinto!
As long as you dont have lights on top i am happy you came! Originally Posted by London Bridge
Lmao.... But couldn't be more accurate!! No lights, no badge... Welcome to my pleasure palace!!
No I'm talking the beat up 90 something Pontiac. Or something along those lines lol. Like the 500 beater from Craigslist. Kid you not I've seen it lol
I walk to all my appointments. Ft. Worth is a bitch.
I'd love to see what Ana RockStar would have to say about my old little truck
What if I showed up on my Harley? Would you freak out because of the noise and the attention a motorcycle brings in some neighbor hoods or would you be like "He'll ya let's go for a ride OTC."
As long as you dont have lights on top i am happy you came! Originally Posted by London Bridge
+1 Hahahaha! Actually did *LOL*