More Ashley Madison news

NOBODY deserves to be hacked, or their personal info stolen online, PERIOD.
AM might be "responsible" for not having better safeguards, but equating "responsibility" to the person trusting the site to maintain their privacy is ridiculous.
Damn, you make my head hurt sometimes David, when you try to back track and twist things to cover your tracks when you get caught being stupid. Only you could in any way interpret what you posted as having anything to do with how many of the women on AM are real.

By your logic an old couple who gets lost at night and drives into a gang area then get shot and killed deserved what they got because, hay, they were driving so they were responsible for being there. They should have known better. Dan, you are one cold hearted MF
There is that agenda.......name calling and twisting things, nice. You want to know what is stupid? Putting your RW info on an internet site for screwing around on your wife, that is stupid, and since you are adamant about it, I take it you were one of those idiots. Good luck in divorce court when your wife finds out.

Wanna keep going off topic, OBSG? Hell, why not you are the OP of this thread. But, to take your example of an old couple, EVERY TIME you get behind the wheel of your car and get out on the road, you are taking your life in your hands.

After this, I am pretty sure we will get your patented and classic deflection and name calling post(s) when you can't back up what you say or you know someone else other than you is right or getting his lackie Boltfan to come on and hijack the thread even further.
I'm breathing...holy fuck...I'm responsible...
I'm breathing...holy fuck...I'm responsible... Originally Posted by Prolongus
No bud, you deserve what ever happens to you as a result of breathing. How could you be so stupid???
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=416681&page=2

Maybe AM stuff is an April Fools joke

Memory lane is fun. Bigdog outing a member and generally whing about lack of respect.

Reminders are fun when members don't mind outing others when it suits their agenda.
The idiots who put their real info on their profile of anything online, especially anything of and adult nature and/or using their work computers doing so, is absolutely foolish and deserves everything they get and then some from whatever fallout happens in their RW lives. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Real compassionate, not remotely on topic and ouch.

If you are responsible for your own actions, then you deserve the consequences of those actions, pretty simple.

Asking you to talk intelligently and staying on topic in a thread, even if you disagree with an opinion, without steering it towards your agenda is like trying to throw a small bucket of water on a 20 acre forest fire. Originally Posted by davidfree986
It's his thread, you are the one off topic as usual. His agenda and topic was the ladies not being real, not the consequences of the people who signed up.

There is that agenda.......name calling and twisting things, nice. You want to know what is stupid? Putting your RW info on an internet site for screwing around on your wife, that is stupid, and since you are adamant about it, I take it you were one of those idiots. Good luck in divorce court when your wife finds out.

Wanna keep going off topic, OBSG? Hell, why not you are the OP of this thread. But, to take your example of an old couple, EVERY TIME you get behind the wheel of your car and get out on the road, you are taking your life in your hands.

After this, I am pretty sure we will get your patented and classic deflection and name calling post(s) when you can't back up what you say or you know someone else other than you is right or getting his lackie Boltfan to come on and hijack the thread even further. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Back up what, you've hijacked his thread and said they all get what they deserve. Basically everyone gets what they deserve, what ever happens its their own fault.

That's crazy, I'm glad I never opened an account there. I do agree that giving personal info, especially if married, is absolutely insane. It's amazing how many people do just that though.

I've ran into bots before online that always refer you to sites or whatever but to actually create all those fake accounts. Man oh man AM will be bankrupt soon.
I met 9 women on there and still meet a few of them when I can.
I did cancel my account and told the women I met on there I did.
They agreed that it was a good idea but we still hook up.
It sounds like maybe there are more real ones then they said or that a good portion are in Texas.
It's his thread, you are the one off topic as usual. His agenda and topic was the ladies not being real, not the consequences of the people who signed up Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Incorrect sir, the thread the belongs to the community now however that doesn't give anyone the right to hijack it and turn into a discussion outside of the original post.

So every lets start navigating this thread about the ladies not being real on the site.....you can discuss the consequences on a new thread if you'd like.
http://gizmodo.com/almost-none-of-th...ase-1725558944

Turns out, from a statistical stand point almost 0% of the female accounts were real. Now, I always thought it was at best 1 to 100 female to males, but damn, I should have played the lottery. I actually met 5 women through AM. Given only 1,492 women out of 5.5 million female accounts ever actually checked their in box, I was one lucky SOB to have found 5 actual women. Over 10 million men used the paid chat function. Who the hell were they talking to?

Interesting read. Sounds like a class action lawsuit in the making. At best, want to bet membership drops like a rock now? Will be just the bots talking to the bots soon. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I hooked up with 5 women the 3 years I been on the site. I still see 2 occasionally. Not bad.
Turns out, from a statistical stand point almost 0% of the female accounts were real.
. . .
Sounds like a class action lawsuit in the making. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

Lawyer: Yo, honor, this lying and cheating website lied to and cheated my client.
Judge: Whoop-de-fucking-do.